-=[ REVIEWS ]=-
A cute, fun, challenging casual arcade game that’s good for all ages
Free Game of the Day!
Touch Volume: 80/100
Scoring a high point in story!
Featured App on 27 Oct 2011
-=[ AIRHEAD ADAM STORY ]=-
AirHead needs your help!
Right after the Almighty one created the first 2 humans, Adam was abducted by curious aliens!
Although Adam broke out of the alien's spaceship, he was left stranded in space. AirHead Adam will
need all the help he can get, to find his way home and reunite with his one true love!
Play as the Almighty One, and join Airhead Adam in an action adventure rippling across galaxies!
Collect glittering stars while boosting through space with power-ups. Manoeuvre pass dangerous
obstacles to survive the journey! Thumb tapping can be addictive!
-=[ FEATURES ]=-
- Unique Single Tap Control
- New Boss Battle
- 14 Crazy Costumes/Alter Egos, each with their own stats
- 3 difficulties, 9 planets, unlimited Exploration mode and 2 Event modes.
- Event Mode for endless free updates
- Dodge and navigate through challenging levels.
- Engage Aliens, Spaceships, Ghosts, Witches, sharks, electric eels, sasquatch and even the Grim Reaper
- Upgrade Adam's power ups with stars amassed through your adventures!
- Beautiful galaxy themed graphics!
- Accumulate combos to boost your scores!
- Unlock numerous items!
- Humorous sound effects!
- Adorable sound tracks!
- Tons of achievements for you to unlock!
- Share your Hi-Scores through Game Center, Facebook and Twitter!
-=[ INFORMATION ]=-
Check us out:
Ratings and Reviews
For the most part, Airhead Adam is a solid game with decent production values.
The game-play doesn’t feel thrown together, but there are a few quirks. You propel Adam by tapping in the space surrounding him, stop by tapping him, and shoot air bubbles by swiping him. I found myself briefly getting stuck on the sides and was unable to move him backwards. I’d also accidentally move Adam when I meant to stop or shoot, but I think these issues can be fixed via update. Also, even though your life bar decreases every time you hit something, you can just shake your iphone and it will reset itself, making it kind of pointless.
This is definitely worth a try, but the gameplay might not fit all tastes. Overall, it’s a nice game with a few flaws that may be resolved in the future.
Room for improvement
This game is interesting, at first glance I thought it was a mega jump clone. But the game play was totally different.
When you equip different costumes the control seems a little different. I have the 9000 power costume and the air gauge drops very fast! But on the other hand, my bullets are more powerful.
The background and background are very well rendered, in fact it is better than most $0.99 games.
Given that this is a free game, I thought everyone should give it a try. Not as challenging as mega jump, but the upcoming updates seems promising. Definitely a must download.
If you don't want others to think you are mega jump, please improve your screens and you will earn the 5-stars.
It's a good game but any time I try to buy something it says I have insufficient stars even though I have enough stars
- OrionArts Pte Ltd
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2017 OrionArts Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Costume - Hell Singer $0.99
- 2000 Stars $0.99
- 5,000 Stars $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.