AirHelp assists passengers to get up to €600 in flight delay compensation.
Let’s face it, air travel isn’t always perfect. Delays, cancellations, overbookings - you name it. Flight disruptions can ruin your travels, but it doesn’t mean you have to accept them.
The AirHelp app puts the power back in YOUR hands as an air passenger. Any disrupted flight in the last three years could mean hundreds in cash. We follow up your claim with the airline and get you your money back. No hassle, no stress.
Have you experienced travel troubles? Use the AirHelp app to check how much you are owed. Since 2013 we have helped over two million travelers get money back from airlines. Using cutting-edge technology, real-time flight data and an unparalleled knowledge of the industry we win cases on your behalf. After all, we’re travelers too.
WHAT WE OFFER
- EU and U.S. laws protect airline passengers, so you could be owed €600 for travel disruptions.
- Use the app to find out how much cash you’re owed. Any delayed or canceled flight in the last three years could be eligible.
- Scan your boarding pass or upload flight documents to quickly discover the amount of money that you’re entitled to.
- AirHelp takes your lawful claim to the airline, and we fight your case in court if any problems arise.
- Once the claim is successful, you receive the cash straight to your account.
AirHelp is a global company that educates consumers on air passenger rights as they fly throughout the world and provides legal resources to airline passengers who have experienced flight delays, cancellations and overbookings.
When air travel goes wrong, we make it right again.
Ratings and Reviews
I travel alot and have had i conveniences happen plenty of times.. but i had no idea this kind of option was available. The company take a large chuck of the payout money. BUT in comparison with “no compensation from an airline at all VS ANY compensation” you godda love it.
Extremely easy to do the process. And they got 600€ as competition for in total (and I got only got 390€ back) THATS GREATTTTT given that they are paying themselves with the money they gain from winning the claim THEY are making, its perfect 👌🏽
Best surprise ever!
I had no idea about the EU law around airline delays, so when I got notified about this app after a canceled flight I was super excited by how easy it seemed. And it was easy! Yes, they take a chunk of the amount you get refunded but it’s so worth it. The process is seamless and QUICK. The app is well designed and simple to use. I will definitely be using AirHelp again if I’m delayed.
The process was fairly easy and I was able to be compensated for a flight that happened 2 1/2 years ago. I never would have bothered to submit the information myself, so I didn’t mind the 25% recovery fee. Once the airline accepted my claim it took quite a while for them to pay. Once the money became available it was promptly deposited into my bank account.
- AirHelp Limited
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AirHelp Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.