AirLaunch Pro - Launcher on Today Widget
By Feng Mi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With AirLaunch, you can do lots of things with just one touch on the notification center.
With one touch, you can:
- Open application (e.g. Facebook, Twitter)
- Open system settings (e.g. Wifi, Cellular, Location)
- Call, FaceTime, message someone
- Open your favourite websites
- Copy frequently-used text to clipboard
- Search google for clipboard content
- Stay tuned for more
- You can click the edit button on the upper-right corner, then long-press and drag the icon to rearrange.
Other apps designed by us:
- AirLaunch: Launcher on notification center
- DataFlow: track your network data usage
- Fancydays: countdown your important days
- AnyRate: currency converter
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- New icon themes
- Fix: unable to launch system settings on iOS 10
I've been looking for this forever!
I have this weird paranoia that if I use my phone's buttons too often, they'll wear out. (I mean, obviously that's technically true, but I digress.) Anyway, I've been dying to find an app that lets me use my home button less, and this app is finally the one!! So easy to use, and really versatile. The only thing I wish is that it had better icons. (It doesn't have an icon for my Fitbit, for example, although of course it does for common stuff like messages, phone, etc.) I love it either way, though!
This app works great only for native iOS 10 commands. Loses three stars because it has limited functioning access to third-party apps, and (bug alert) time and again installed third-party apps, everything from MS Office apps to IMDb, say "must install," then open after a dialogue screen asks whether to open them or not. By this time it would have been easier to find the app on the home screen and open it directly. This app has potential but needs serious work.
Very useful app, but...
This app is the must have tweak to your iPhone, simplifying access to a lot of settings and others apps.
I'd give it five stars, but I'm experiencing issues with the shortcuts for the autolock settings, it keeps launching the general settings instead. Other than that, an all round app, i recommend.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 39.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Feng Mi
- © CRAZYCODE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.