Conquer routes worldwide, fly amid real traffic and build your fleet!
Create the best airline in the world and manage dozens of airliners.
Fly from the main hubs to open thousands of routes towards all the major airports of the world.
Earn from contracts, completing takeoffs, landings, taxiing and exciting challenges in hundreds of airports with realistic runways and high definition regions.
Increase your automatic earnings thanks to the routes you open and conquer the sky!
There are hundreds of licenses available to improve your skills. Learn how to use all airplanes controls, and to cope with faults, emergencies and unfavorable weather conditions. The more you improve the more you earn with your airline; build the definitive fleet amid real-time air traffic!
- Dozens of airliners to build your definitive fleet: turbine, reaction, single deck or double deck
- Dozens of main hubs with taxiways to open thousands of routes towards all the major airports of the world
- Hundreds of realistic airports and runways. Regions and airports with high definition satellite images, maps and worldwide navigation
- Thousands of different situations to handle during takeoff, landing, and all taxiing and airborne phases
- Real-time air traffic, with real airlines, on the ground and in flight
- Simplified flight system with navigation help or flight simulation for advanced users
- Realistic SID/STAR takeoff and landing procedures with pushback system, taxiing and the possibility to dock at the finger with individual display
- Compete against pilots and airlines from all around the world to prove you're the best
- Realistic different times of the day with sun, moon, stars and real-time weather conditions
- Customizable airline livery
Technical details of the flight simulator:
- Control tower communication to manage air traffic and provide assistance
- Takeoffs and landings from basic to advanced and with Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Primary Flight Display and Navigation Display
- Advanced engine system with startup, faults and fire suppression
- Fuel management with weight balancing, fuel dumping, real consumption, stall, APU and engine pressure
- Autopilot with control of all flight parameters: altitude, speed, heading and vertical speed
- Failure of sensors, instruments, ASM, fuel tanks, landing gear and engines
- Malfunction of flaps, rudder, air brakes and radar
- Hydraulic faults, tire problems, fire on board
- Wind, turbulence and fog with various levels of severity
- Ice and severe frost with ANTI-ICE system
- Weather Radar to manage microbursts and faults caused by lightning
For problems with the game and suggestions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This is not a flight simulator
This is a taxiway simulator. You spend 80% of your time on the ground moving at snail speed stopping constantly for other planes, also moving at snail speed. There are no full flights apparently, unless they come later in the game, but I’ve been playing for a week so if they are in there somewhere it takes far to long to be accessible. When you do get into the air, you have seemingly reasonless engine blow outs constantly, (usually when you’re about 2 seconds from landing, which makes the landing unsalvageable, resulting in a wreck) when the landing gear fails (which is fairly rare, granted) you have very little hope of landing at all because they refuse to unlock no matter how many times you try to bypass the failure. Oh and devs, if you’re reading this i just had a waypoint marker transition in flight from 3,200 ft to 30,000 ft... directly above me. Let me tell how to aim a plane straight up and not stall out immediately. You can’t. And i failed the mission for incorrect flight path for the trying to circle up to the waypoint. With all these issues and missing components this game was not ready to be released yet.
This could be a really great game, but the instructional videos aren’t great and your plane will have a failure about 75% of the time. Landing in elements is hard enough without your engines failing 300 feet above the ground. Having to switch screens to restart your engines is terrible since your screen doesn’t always react as quickly as it needs to. Best case scenario a restart of your engines takes 5-8 seconds, but when your so far into the decent, your dropping speed so fast you can’t salvage it. There is also a HUGE amount of down time in this game unless you want to spend serious money on it. If you don’t want to buy your way thru you have to wait for new contracts so you can buy new planes or licenses. This game is also very hard to play on an iPhone X because many of the controls and the home bar overlap. I am constantly closing out of the app trying to hit controls, especially the engine buttons.
how is this app rated so high??
I completed licenses for the first aircraft and the a,b,c, and d for the second airplane... Now i can't play anymore routes... It keeps telling me I have to check out more aircraft for more routes but I cannot access anymore aircraft, they are all "grayed" out. I have no idea what to do to unlock them. There are zero instructions instructing me what to do to unlock them... I even looked at the option of buying "game credits" with real money to see if this may be a process I have to "speed up" to unlock them... Still no information in your app, no I am not spending any money on this app because I have no clue as to what spending money on the app even does. Doesn't it make any sense to have some kind of tutorial section in the app that explains everything? does that make sense? does it? or does it make too much sense?? The game seems like a really neat idea and I really want to play it but unfortunately I cannot because I have no way of knowing how to continue playing it
- RORTOS SRL
- 425.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c)2018 RORTOS
- In-App Purchases
- AC Credits small $1.99
- AC Credits medium $4.99
- AC Credits large $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.