Airline Tycoon Deluxe is a funny economy simulation proceeding in realtime and assigning you the complete responsibility for an airline. However, don’t be fooled by the funny comic style or the included jokes: A variety of tasks are requested and your competitors never miss a chance to set a trap for you in order to put a spoke in your wheel.
Your abilities are put to the test continuously playing Airline Tycoon Deluxe: Will you be able to use your aeroplanes to capacity and land some profitable charter flights? Can you establish routes for lucrative scheduled flights? Aeroplanes cost millions; will you be capable of increasing the share price and obtaining enough funds by the issuing of securities?
Can you stand up for the construction of new aeroplanes in your role as an engineer? Are you able to avoid your competitors’ deceitful attacks? Accept this unusual challenge and win virtual laurels with Airline Tycoon. The deluxe version contains 20 new airports as well as new opportunities. It is as interesting for professional tycoons as for beginners.
- Funny economy simulation in comic style
- Complete freedom of action and freedom to move within the airport facilities and more than 30 places to be visited
- Control of all parts of management: purchase of aeroplanes and their fittings, financing as well as stock market listing, planning of routes and filling order books, personnel, marketing and maintenance as well as many other details
- Easily operated construction of own aeroplanes and the opportunity to exchange these on the Internet
- Use additional security precautions against competitors’ attacks or sabotage competitors yourself
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
PC game was really good, but the iPad version is way to clunky and unrefined. Double tap needs to be used for mouse click. First tap should give you the information on contracts and items, with double tap to purchase. Also when using the phone or day planner, there is no way to exit like in the PC version. The PC version used ESC which is not a key on the iPad. Needs to be a place to tap to close the items. But now the game is unplayable. For three game days, the character does nothing but run to the bathroom over and over. Makes it impossible to do anything in the game. Needs to be fixed or refunds issued.
I absolutely loved the PC version and this is almost as good! It takes a few minutes to get used to the new way to move around but it is every bit as
Fun as the old game!!!
Game was working fine and now all of a sudden it glitches when I start the game. It freezes on the cover picture and converts it to a portrait view. Please fix this problem, as I have tried rebooting my iPad, as well as re-downloading.
- Runesoft GmbH
- 598.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2003-2012 Spellbound Entertainment AG, iOS version by Runesoft GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.