CREATE AND MANAGE YOUR OWN AIRLINE : YOU ARE THE CEO !
Airlines Manager, the best airline management game !
Start with $300,000,00 to buy aircrafts (from the real world) and open thousands airports to travel million of passengers !
Your goal? Become the wealthiest airline in the world!
You will need to take care of marketing, research and development and your finances to make you the best CEO in this business game !
Airlines Manager is the most popular the most popular free airline tycoon game in France and UK. With More than 100 aircrafts and 2600 real airports !
With this airline management game :
• Create your own company with $300,000,000, you have to take care of your money on this airline management game !
• Purchase new aircrafts - at the same price of the real life - to have the largest fleet in the world
• Open new lines to expand your business - You can cover more than 7 million destinations ! Like a real airline sim !
• Schedule your flights and manage the number of passengers at the airport !
• In a look, enjoy the status of your company through the huge live map of your flights !
• Get a loan to your bank to develop your airline even faster.
• Manage the occupancy rate of your lines (between 2 airports) and ask for a marketing audit to optimize your prices !
• Unlock one of 500 researches to make your company more innovative, like a real airline manager !
• Do you prefer to be a High Premium Airline or a Low cost Airline ? Manage your airline and your marketing as you want thanks to 200 services for passengers available !
• Use the incredible WorkShop to unlock new bonuses each month !
• Talk to others with the private messaging system
• Play the mini-game "Cockpit Slots" and win a few extra dollars !
• Check in no-time your cash flow forecast !
• Analyze the schedule of the day on each aircraft : Which airport is the most profitable?
• And now, play 7 times faster thanks to the Tycoon Mode!
... And the last but not least : enjoy this tycoon game with high-resolution graphics (with beautiful aircrafts) never seen on the web version of this business game !
Sure, you will see Business differently with this airline management game !
It's like a flight simulator, but for airline in this business game :)
Dear CEO, considering the craze for Airlines Painter, we decided to go one step beyond.
_ You can now submit your favorite liveries created by you for sale, to all the players around the world!
The cherry on top: if other players buy your liveries, you can get gifts!
_A new language is now available: German! Welcome to our German-speaking CEOs!
_You’ll never forget to turn the wheel of TravelCards anymore: a reminder and a direct link are now included in the login popup.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but Routes need to change
This game is really detailed and intricate. You really get a sense of the complexity associated with running an airline. I especially like the way the employee training aspect is implemented. Also the way that loans and general finance is done is really superb.
The one element that makes so sense is the exponential increase in route costs. After about 5 routes, it costs over 50 MILLION dollars to open a new route. After about 8 routes this jumps to between 90 MILLION and 110 MILLION. And that’s for routes to any city, not just major cities. So far it seems like there’s no ceiling on these costs. This is completely unrealistic and really throws off the financial strategy of the game. Think about airlines like Ryanair or JetBlue. They expanded pretty quickly and did not pay 100 million dollars to open each new route. The cost to open a new route should not be the same as or more than the cost of a brand new aircraft. In my opinion this is the worst part of the game and really takes away a lot of enjoyment from what otherwise is an amazing game.
I also noticed the omission of a few major cities for some of the countries. Maybe looking at the top cities by population might help avoid this.
Slow but addicting
I am a month in professional mode knowing that this game would be running slow due to realism mode. However, creating an airline in a real time setting rather than tycoon speed is more intriguing. An airline doesn't reach 5 stars in a month, it takes lots of time, perhaps years. Just like any rpg/building game, it starts slow, as you progress, things get better such as more planes, more routes, research services. The challenge within the game is, as you buy more routes, it gets more expensive. And that's where the waiting and saving money comes to play. In real life situations, we don't see major airlines buying aircraft everyday or announcing new routes every week. Which gives us a real life feel of managing our own airline.
We have a choice if you want to play the tycoon version or professional. I choose professional for the endless and real life experience. It's slow but I'm sure the journey to becoming a 5 star airline will be worthwhile.
The exponential growth of route costs is unacceptable. How can buying a route through Hays, KS ever be $70,000,000? It makes getting past a certain part of expansion impossible because they force you to take out loans early and then once you start having to pay off those loans, then you’re being forced to spend $70 million on tiny regional airports and at least $90 million for bigger ones. So then you have to max out your loans just to buy one route, plus a short haul plane, which leasing at this point is about your only option. But then those loans have to start being paid and then you’re lucky to come out even because you can’t afford planes/route that would make enough to cover loan payments. I’ve restarted 4 times, becoming more thrifty each time to start, and I always arrive in the exact same situation because of route costs. Will definitely rate higher if/when this gets fixed because it’s a pretty deep game and could be a lot of fun.
Hello and thank you for comment! Airlines Manager tries to be as close as possible to reality and it is one of its strengths. The more profits you make and the higher your rank, the more difficult the game becomes as you are now at the helm of a big airline company and it is part of the game’s challenge to remain profitable in the long term. Have a nice day and a good game! Damien Playrion
- Playrion SARL
- 243.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Playrion
- In-App Purchases
- La Tirelire $1.99
- Pack Promotionel $15.99
- The Safe $17.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.