By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**** Introduction pricing for everyone for a limited time 50% discount!
Airmail 2 is a new mail client designed for Yosemite with fast performance and intuitive interaction.
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
New only for Yosemite:
- iCloud Account sync (except passwords)
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- History with multiple Undo
- Offline operations
- Transfer messages across accounts
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Send Messages Link to Omnifocus, Fantastical, Evernote, Apple Reminder and Calendar, BusyCal, Things, 2To and generic URI
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quicklook preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Markdown, Html, Html Source, and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Paste as plain text
- Extended message details on reply
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send again
- Delayed Send
- Redirect mail
- Sending message progress view
- Time Machine friendly
- Full Screen support
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Quick filter
- User Scope filter, show messages of the same user
- Advanced combo filter
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom folder's colors
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
Airmail works best with hosted Kerio Connect by GetSyncd.Com
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Fix Google OAuth disconnecting after sleep
- Fix Crash on display Messages
- Display Glitch on Search
- Minor Bugfix
Best Email App for OS X
I was a little intrepid about upgrading from version 1.4 because of all the negative reviews. But I upgraded anyway after I waited a few weeks, and I’m glad I did the upgrade. I’m not sure why there are so many bad reviews. This is really great software. There are a few bugs, but all software has bugs, and the development team offers really great support (I have sent a few emails and always get an almost immediate response). And they are fixing the bugs and adding new features constantly. The one feature that I miss in this version that I prefer from version 1.4 was the colored “To Do” reminder emails. I was told by the developer’s support team that they are bringing that feature back in the next iteration. I guess they’ve had a lot of people ask for that feature back.
I have really enjoyed using AirMail. I like the keyboard shortcuts, the shortcut buttons, the abililty to mark an email as “To Do", the many integrations like Google Drive, Evernote, and Reminders, the icon images with each email, the ability to mark messages and filter quickly and easily with the keyboard shortcuts or shortcut buttons… I’ve tried a lot of other email apps, and AirMail is by far the best email app for the OS X platform.
Unbelievably Good Exchange Support
I recently switched from a PC environment to OS X for work, and the Mail app bundled with Yosemite was a nightmare to use with my Exchange & Gmail accounts. A little searching around the App Store revealed the little gem that is Airmail 2.0, and I’ve never been so glad I spent $10 on an app. Setting up my Exchange account took a matter of minutes and almost no manual input from me, as did my Gmail account (which is notoriously difficult to do/nonfunctional in Mail). So far the app has worked incredibly well with both accounts, and has some really excellent features that go above & beyond the integrated Mail app (like images in signatures & true Windows-friendly attachments!). The interface is intuitive & fast, and all options & actions are where I would expect them to be. Airmail 2.0 is truly a fantastic app - my only wish is that it came bundled with Yosemite instead of Mail!
Horrible app run by crooks
I bought the original AirMail app when I first got my macbook pro a little over a year ago and it worked perfectly. A few months ago, a new update came out which caused my AirMail app to stop opening after I close it. The only way to open it again was to completely quit the app and then start it up again. That’s a huge hassle when you’re dealing with several emails a day. It even did that when I tried to open the email from the new mail notification pop up. I constantly checked for updates hoping for a fix but guess what? They pulled the app from the mac store and put this “upgraded” version up which original purchasers were forced to buy again for an even higher price.
I waited a few months and decided to give them one more chance since this is the only email client that has been updated recently in the mac store. I just bought it 20 minutes ago. I got a new email and tried hitting the notification window and it STILL DIDN”T OPEN. I had to quit the app again and then reopen it. These crooks can’t get anything right.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2014
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor