By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**** Introduction pricing for everyone for a limited time 50% discount!
Airmail 2 is a new mail client designed for Yosemite with fast performance and intuitive interaction.
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
New only for Yosemite:
- iCloud Account sync (except passwords)
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- History with multiple Undo
- Offline operations
- Transfer messages across accounts
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Send Messages Link to Omnifocus, Fantastical, Evernote, Apple Reminder and Calendar, BusyCal, Things, 2To and generic URI
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quicklook preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Markdown, Html, Html Source, and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Paste as plain text
- Extended message details on reply
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send again
- Delayed Send
- Redirect mail
- Sending message progress view
- Time Machine friendly
- Full Screen support
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Quick filter
- User Scope filter, show messages of the same user
- Advanced combo filter
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom folder's colors
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
Airmail works best with hosted Kerio Connect by GetSyncd.Com
What's New in Version 2.1
- New Icon
- New Composer Layout
- New Sort menu shortcuts
- New Gmail Threads (New Accounts Only )
- New Fantastical 2 Support
- New "Send To extension""
- New Permanently deleted form trash
- New Save attachments as
- New Move Thread behavior
- New Import accounts
- Improved Printing/Pdf Multiple messages
- Improved Privacy (prevent execute some scripting)
- Improved Operations
- Improved Reminders and Calendars (multiple events)
- Improved plugins handling
- Improved case sensitive accounts.
- Improved Gestures
- Improved Drafts
- Improved Send and Send again
- Improved Search (New Accounts Only )
- Improved Search in quoted Messages
- Fix Quick reply mapped correctly
- Fix Mark as read bug
- Fix Hangs
- Fix Crashes related to the message display
- Fixed Cancel on Send Delay
- Reverted ToDo, Memo, Done Layout
- Removed Local Flags
- Removed Menu on Message list
- Thanks for all users reporting feedback and contributing on make Airmail better.
Goodbye Apple Mail
There are two applications on the mac that need to perform. Mail and Web browsing. Well Apple your mail in Yosemite is junk, it trashed two of my older 27" machines with the upgrade to Yosemite. So I bought a new high performance mac with Yosemite, nope same thing, it performed like I would expect windows applications having to reboot every time the mailbox locked up (4 times a day). Just do a search on mail problems, you would think with billions they could write a good mail program or just buy one.
Thankfully airmail performs like a dream, even on the older machines. Yes there are a few settings you might want to change, like delete instead of archive, but take your time, look around. This is a great app. I have 5 mailboxes, a personal one, two CEO boxes for different companies, and two support boxes, with YEARS of mail in imap. Yes I DO need to reference mail that is a couple of years old, no I don’t want to keep it on one machine or in Apples cloud. I use foldering and need direct access and no hanging when I try to move a couple of messages to a different folder. I’m finally back to work in email again. I had all but given up. Years ago I tried sparrow but gave up on it as well. I haven’t checked it out lately and I will be using airmail from here forward unless Apple PAYS me to use theirs.
This app is so frustrating. I really want to like it. But even the simplist operations are frustrating to use. Example: reply to a message. Send the reply. Now hit Delete to delete the incoming message (I have the preferences set to use the Delete key to delete message, not archive them). It doesn’t work! Apparently simply replying to the message deselected it.
What I would like is to use the keyboard now to select that message. But this too is broken. There is no way from the keyboard to select a message in the message list. No reliable patten of tab key presses, etc. The only way to reliably select a message is with a click.
The same is true when navigating folders and messages. Sometimes the tab key will take me to the folder list, and then another tab press will select the message list. But not always, and there seems to be NO PATTERN to this. For an app that is clearly trying to excel at keyboard support, it fails in even these basic, simple workflow steps.
Almost a Sparrow replacement
I loved Sparrow and stuck with it well after it was no longer supported. Airmail 2 is almost as good, but there’s a pretty big bug that keeps me from giving it a higher rating.
If you have a MacBook plugged into an external monitor and are using the main Airmail 2 window, unplug the laptop and close it, when you plug it back in the main window is nowhere to be found. You can select the “Show Main Window” option from the Dock icon menu all you want and it will never appear. In the Window menu, there will be a check next to Airmail, but you still won’t see it. *ONLY* way to fix is to quit Airmail and relaunch it.
If this bug gets fixed, I’ll give a 4th star.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor