By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS High Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.5.3
- Improved search
- Cardhoop Integration
Beautiful, but impossible to mark things as not spam & lack of support make it a no go
I used Airmail very happily for about six months. Unfortunately, several weeks ago I inadvertently marked an email from my boss as spam. Subsequently, I went back and marked all her messages as not spam, added her to my contact list and VIP list, and repeated the process on all my devices as well as via the web-based account that she was sending the messages to. None of this worked; her emails continued going to the spam folder and airmail support was unable to furnish a solution after several exchanges. The interface is great, although the mobile app has some issues - for example, the fact that the “star” button is directly below the “Spam” button, which is what got me in trouble in the first place! Also, it’s difficult in some cases to reply all, and I don’t love the way attachments are handled. Still, this is a great app - just as long as you don’t accidentally designate something as spam! For me, the inability to undo this is a deal breaker.
Barely better than Apple Mail
I swiched from Apple Mail to Airmail because I lost the ability to organize my folders in Apple Mail. Airmail is much better at this, and this is why I continue to use it, despite its many drawbacks. Airmail’s search function is not nearly as intuitive, user-friendly, powerful or accurate as Apple Mail's. Also, many emails show up completely blank in Airmail that show up perfectly fine in Apple Mail. Airmail lacks the abiliity to change the view layout so that the email preview pane is beneath the email list. It take too many steps to move emails between accounts. Apple Mail handles attachments much better than Airmail. Airmail does not provide the option to see more information in the email list, such as email file size. My experiences in bringing these issues to the attention of Airmail Customer Service have been unsatisfying. The problems have not improved in subsequent software updates, despite their assurances of improvements to some of these issues.
Frustrating - All emails remain unread
Still dealing with the problem I reported below. After posting my first review support finally reached out to. I then receive some assistance with no success of solving my problem. I’ve reached out several times for the past week with no reply from support. It may be time for me to look elsewhere for an email app. It’s been a very frustrating experience as I was really hoping to make Airmail my email app of choice.
New to Airmail and was very happy to see the nice interface and what appeared to be an easy setup. However, after more than a week of using the application and several efforts to get support I’m ready to give up on this app. All the emails in my inbox coninuously mark themselves as unread. No matter how many times I “mark all as read” the messages are again automatically marked as unread. Very frustrating and looks like I’ll have to go back to Apple email which is functioning properly on the same computer. I’d love to come back but not until this bug is fixed or support supplies a solution!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor