By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS High Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.5.4
- Minor Fixes
- Search improvments
Love this App and the Support!
I have been using this app for almost 6 months now and I have been loving it. I recently upgraded to MacOS High Sierra and I started using FileVault. Anyway, during this process an issue arose where a blank “null” account was created on my Airmail and it wasn’t updating any of my other mail accounts. So I reached out to Airmails support via the online chat, and within less than a minute I started talking to someone. Once I told them I needed technical support, another person named Steve started talking with me (without me needing to be forwarded anywhere), and within about 3 minutes he was able to figure out the issue and get it resolved. This was a fantastic experience and thank you so much Steve for the quick and helpful response. As a power user likes to just get straight to the answer without needing to answer a thousand questions, I really appreciated him being able to figure out the issue from just 2 screenshots. I also want to mention that I was looking at some other mail apps because I was getting discouraged after trying to figure out this issue for 30 minutes on my own before I just decided to “take the plunge” and see what kind of support they had because none of the other apps out there come close to the amount of customization that Airmail provides.
Beautiful app with great functionality
The pros to using still Airmail outweigh some of my critiques. The design/layout are wonderful and pleasure to look at and work with on a daily basis. I am not a power mail client user but the features I use daily are better in Airmail 3 than Apple Mail. I recently started using Apple Mail again on my iPad as a comparison. I wish the search on Airmail were more helpful. All mail clients, including Airmail, seem to push us to Archive mail and yet when I search my mail in Airmail, the default goes to my inbox leaving me infuriated at the results. Also, it seems I cannot sort my sent mail by recipient which seems like an obvious choice. Apart from that I am very happy, particulary with service as I have often received immedite replies to problems I am having. Thanks Steven!
Wow, what a great application!
I recently purchased this application, and am very impressed with the simplicity, elegance and functionality of this Apple Mail alternative. Initially, I has some issues importing a huge mail database (about 380,000 entries), but pretty much sorted it out with Airmail’s technical support team. I asked several questions via their website chat app, and the response was always fast, helpful and to the point.
I am an OmniFocus user, and I appreciate the fantastic integration with OmniFocus. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to have something much better than Apple Mail. One thing I would like to see in future versions is SEND LATER functionality, beyond Exchange and Google. Very happy with Airmail purchase.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5.4
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor