By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- Touch Bar Support
A great alternative to Apple Mail and great tech support
Beyond the very pleasant looking design and interface, I was looking for a better mail app that I could use across all of my devices, two Macs, An iPhone and an iPad. I heard a few positives reviews about Airmail on podcasts and on blogs. Although Apple’s Mail updates have added a few of the features of the alternative apps, I feel that Apple apps in general haven’t been as good as many of the alternatives out there, including Airmail. And I could use it on all of my devices.
Maybe Airmail is simply designed better from a user standpoint, but I feel Airmail makes it easier to manage the deluge of email I get every day. Easy to put emails in various categories as I receive them, like To Do lists, and the customizable Snooze functions. I can even schedule an email to be sent at a later time of my chosing, using the Delay feature.
And support was great the one time I did have an issue where my mail accounts suddenly all seemed empty in the Airmail app. Steven from chat support (and again in an email follow-up), talked me through my slight panic and suggested I try the “Clean Messages Cache” function, and in a few seconds, I was back in business. Nothing lost. I probably accidentally hit a shortcut keystroke that put me in a search mode I couldn’t figure out or something like that.
I highly recommend Airmail if you’re lookign for a great design an imporved functionality and features over Apple’s Mail app.
I love Airmail 3
I’ve been using Airmail 3 for a while now, and I really like it. I couldn’t get Apple Mail on my iMac to send mail, so I switched to Airmail 3 for my AOL and Gmail accounts. Today I realized that my AOL accounts were no longer receiving mail. I opened a ticket on their support website, figuring I wouldn’t hear anything until after the weekend, but I got a response within minutes and was able to correct my problem immediately. Kudos to Steven in Airmail Support! Thank you, Steven!
I’ve enjoyed using Airmail since I switched from Outlook a few weeks ago. It’s simple, intuitive and clean. Also, today I had a technical issue and found the online live chat great to fix the problem ASAP. Thanks, Steven, for your help.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor