By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.2.4
Great mail app
Airmail continues to be a great product as it continues to revise itself. I like being able to have all my email accounts either in a unified view or viewed on an indvidual basis. Furthermore, the preferences set up are uniform across macOS and iOS, which is helpful. It has excellent integration with Gmail and I find that very helpful since it is a great interface to working with Gmail accounts. The application is rich in its features and options and there is consistently great support. Today I had an issue with an account and I was shocked to receive a response (from Paul at Airmail) within minutes after emailing a question, expecting to get it resolved within a day. After employing the advice, the problem was resolved. I heartily endorse Airmail as it has been very useful for me. My only suggestion applies more to the iOS version in which it would be nice to have a wider view of the actual email message.
Not only is this a great app, but both times I’ve needed support I’ve gotten it right away. Sarah and Peter have been both helpful and friendly. I now have the software on all my Mac devices: iPhone, iPad, and two iMacs.
I recently had another issue with the app — spinning beach ball loading messages — and, once again, Peter in Airmail support was a great help.
The app is still a work in progress, but it has so many great features that I’m willing to hang on as they polish it. I particularly like the ability to move messages from one account to another, as I have different accounts for different things — such as social media, personal work, and my day job — but my correspondents don’t always sent me messages on the correct account.
Airmail mail app is quite good!
I loved Eudora and when it finally went away, I switched to MacMail. I got used to it but at some point last fall, it stopped working for me. I looked around and based on reviews made the switch to Airmail. It took some getting used to but I really appreciate the chat help (thanks Steven!) that has help me set up the features that help me keep my multitude of emails organized.
Various online information (beyond the developers) has helped me a great deal also. I feel like I still miss Eudora (because of its speed) BUT I am pretty happy with Airmail and more importantly, 3 months into using Airmail, I am happy that I invested the time to switch.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor