By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.2.4
An excellent mail tool
As a single-person entrepreneur, I use Airmail for all of my email needs and have several different email addresses synched up to Airmail. Everything works flawlessly and I have found it extremely easy to set up and use. Since moving over several months ago, I have had zero issues. Earlier today, I had a question relating to a problem I had experienced and used Airmail’s web interface to post my issue. It took a total of 2 back and forth emails and less than an hour and … presto … issue resolved. Steven was efficient and once he understood the exact problem I was having - it was slightly complex to explain via email - he showed me a VERY simple fix.. To say I’m happy with Airmail is an understatement. The product is excellent, but the response time to my issue was even better. Kudos to their development and support team. For entrepreneurs like me who no linger have access to IT departments, Airmail is great. Does exactly what I need it to and does it without fuss.
Great mail app
Airmail continues to be a great product as it continues to revise itself. I like being able to have all my email accounts either in a unified view or viewed on an indvidual basis. Furthermore, the preferences set up are uniform across macOS and iOS, which is helpful. It has excellent integration with Gmail and I find that very helpful since it is a great interface to working with Gmail accounts. The application is rich in its features and options and there is consistently great support. Today I had an issue with an account and I was shocked to receive a response (from Paul at Airmail) within minutes after emailing a question, expecting to get it resolved within a day. After employing the advice, the problem was resolved. I heartily endorse Airmail as it has been very useful for me. My only suggestion applies more to the iOS version in which it would be nice to have a wider view of the actual email message.
Seems like it could be good but. . .
Clearly designed to work with gmail, it has issues with other services. It freezes/crashes pretty regularly, at least a couple of times a day and you never quite know where your sent emails are going to end up. Even after adjusting all the settings as described by support, your messages may end up in Sent Mail or the Archive or. . .who knows? Anyway, there’s also no tutorial. It’s not as if an in-depth tutorial is necessary, but simple little things like understanding the reason behind some of the design quirks (I have to assume there is a reason) and what some of the badges/indicators mean would be very helpful. Instead you get access to a random smattering of articles in the Airmail Knowledge Base. Somehow it feels like theres maybe only four or five people working on this app. With all it’s flaws, I think Apple’s native app is better.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor