By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.3.2
*Apple Design Award 2017 Winner*
- Fix on templates with images
- Improved Sync with Rules
beautiful & powerful app, great support
As many others have commented, the app is beautiful. Since I stare at it all day, this means a lot to me. It’s also powerful: I can use it from all my OS X devices, and there’s an iOS version, too; very customizable in terms of appearance, notifications, and organization; and one of my favorite features is the delay before sending. Too many times I’ve had that, “Oh s—!” moment, when I realize RIGHT after hitting send that I left off an attachment (or made some other mistake). Love that I can now grab the email and fix it before it goes out. As for support: the fact that there is no manual concerned me at first (I’m a reader), but so far I’ve been able to find answers to all my questions by going to the support site. Most info is available by searching the posts. But recently I had a pretty unusual question, and noticed there’s also a chat feature. I got connected with Sara and she was brilliant. She quickly figured out my problem (had to do with my high degree of customization and how it syncs across all my devices), and provided very clear guidance. So glad to have found this app! Now if only there were a comparable calendar app that offered so many features while remaining visually sleek….(like Moleskine in iOS).
I went to their support area and chatted with Sarah, who is very nice. She was expedient in identifying the problem and giving a fix. I like that in a developer. The app iteself only has one quirk that I haven’t been able to fix. The minute you put a “delay” on sending messages, most of the times the sending process fails and the message never sends and gets “stuck” in the drafts folder. The only way I’ve been able to fix is by telling the app to send immediately. Aside from that, it is excellent and has so many options that enable you to configure that app to your heart’s content.
Update June 2016: I am really happy with this application. It does “hiccup” sometimes and you need to tell it to rebuild a specific database for the account you are having trouble with, but aside from that, it works just fine and has perhaps too many customizable features (something Outlook for Mac does not have). l’ve dealt with David, Sarah, and Steven, and they are all very knowledgeable about the application and respond in a timely fashion. So, I recomment this application - if you have the time to configure it, you won’t be dissapointed.
What can I say? Where do I begin? This is not your daddy’s email app… Best, most comprehensive and customizable, automatable email app that has ever existed. I’ve tried them all, believe me. I am constantly amazed and delighted by the ways this app makes getting through the hundreds of emails I receive each day a snap, saves me time, and allows me to automate so may different processes and actions. The standard/built-in filters & features are great for anyone, but the power of this app really comes in the ability to customize swipe action, create rules and custom actions and it’s endless integrations. The workflows and automations I have been able to create with Airmail are a godsend. Don’t know how I lived without it before… Every once in a while - and I mean rarely, my mac version can get glitchy, but always easily fixable. Oh, and did I mention their customer service team? A-MAZ-ING! Especilly Mark & Sarah. Their knowledge base alredy covers so many topics and is always expanding. And every time I’ve had a specific question, Sarah or someone else on the customer service chat is super quick with an answer. LOVE THIS APP!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 27, 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 50.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor