By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS High Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.5.2
- Bug Fix
Excellent UI! Excellent Customer Support :) Happiest customer!
I have used this app for a long time now and have found this to be consistently better in every way imaginable in comparison with the dull Apple mail app. What makes this app even better is the customer support that users of the app have access to. I got live customer support even though I am based out of India. Within minutes my concern about some sign-in issue was resolved by the customer support representative, Sarah! I mean which other app provides such each of use and detailed documentation to resolve issues as well as to set up the app?! The sync between ios and mac app is also seamless. I have about 7 personal family and work accounts signed into airmail and with such a diverse range of features availble, I have been able to really streamline the barrage of emails thrown at me everyday! Highly recommend it - it’s worth each penny! I am not one to usually buy apps, but this one, I couldn’t do without! Great work guys!
Trade in Mail for Airmail 3.5
I finally bit the bullet, realizing that Apple’s free email app Mail just couldn’t handle my needs: I couldn’t access my Gmail account with assurance. I bought Airmail 3 and when I was having the same trouble, the superb Airmail customer service (via Chat) rep Steven was able to help me get up and running in a moment. I am exceptionally pleased with this inexpensive, yet critical, application. A few months later, when I started experiencing some issues, I went right on the website and got the immediate chat support from Steven who told me to do the free update of the application. That solved the problem. I am grateful for this great App!
Addendum: 4 months later. The application works great. And when I forget how to do something, the website provides great help. Just tonight Sarah provided superb almost instant help via their chat help line! Well done Airmail!
Exporting of email needs attention
Although it is easy to import email, if you ever want to leave Airmail 3 you will need to export your email one by one. And this can be difficult. You can not export your email folders - therefore you are stuck. Another problem with multiple accounts is that the application will not show all your folders when you click “all accounts". I contacted their support (which was very good and very responsive, by the way) and they sent this to the development team for fixing several months ago, but it is still not fixed. I went back to MacMail, where these issues are not problems.
I suggest that you choose Airmail 3 ONLY if you KNOW that you will never want to use another email program in the future due to the inability to export email with any efficiency.
But with that said, I think these are easy fixes and hopefully, the people who developed this otherwise nice program will agree.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor