*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Mojave!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
- Sporadic iCloud Send Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great with advanced features, bad with the basics
I love using airmail and the snooze and archiving/deleting have been game changing for me. Sadly, the app still can't handle some of the basis well. Calendar events for example. I have an email that says "1/4/2019 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM." When I add the event to my calednar from Airmail it will still get the time wrong and schedule the event from 6:00 - 6:10pm
A Good Start but Not Ready for Use
Thank you for notifying me about your update. I installed it and tried again.
...it's still crap.
Same slow, buggy, app with limited functionality for anything other than looking nice on a desktop. Exchange emails appear in the inbox and can't be deleted, at this point it attempts at using the search feature are an exercise in typing a word into a box and then forgetting what I was looking for because it either doesn't locate the item or appears to time out on the Exchange server. Rebuild cache, re-do all of my folders, same thing. Uninstall, redo all of the settings, same thing. Please stop emailing me reminders about your updates until you give up on chasing bugs and decide to re-examine the primary functionalities of an email application. And your support process makes my brain explode. Type into a box on a website and wait for 15 minutes for someone to eventually tell you a few diagnostics that don't even work? After that, I was told developers would contact me with a fix. That was a few months ago. Maybe that was your update?
Update: I'm giving up on Airmail. After months of coming back and committing to it, there are so many glitches that interfere with productivity that I had to stop using it. I had an issue with emails not deleting from the inbox (delete, leave inbox, comeback and they were there). After continually rebuilding the cache to fix it, I contacted support and they had no solutions. When coupled with how slow it is, continued issues with the formatting of text, and more, I had to give up. Most recently, I switched over to the regular Mac Mail app and realized how badly Airmail was using battery while in use, so that was another issue entirely. I may try again at some future date...I really wanted to like Airmali, but I'm spending more time trying to figure out problems than getting rid of email, so I've got to find a better solution.
I purchased this app as a replacement for OSX Mail. There are a variety of problems in the software itself that I have not been able to resolve, including a search feature that isn’t fully functional (error messages, etc.), it does not seem to import all of the messages from my Exchange account (still trying to get support for this issue), and a few others.
After installing and encountering the issues, I wanted to check documentation to confirm my settings during the set up process. There is very limited documentation available for the application and the information that is available needs more adequate organization to be navigable. There are also some issues, on occasion, understanding the information that is available due to some writing issues (not trying to be picky here but the issue is very noticeable).
Contacting the developers via live chat connected to nice people who seemed to genuinely want to support the product and users, but there was the same limitation with getting directions to solutions since there is not a manual to refer to, the knowledge base isn’t structured well, and so on.
My sense is that this software is not yet ready. There are good ideas and I am holding out hope that my purchase will pay off in a later udpate. But, until some of the bugs are addressed and there is adequate documentation, I don’t think it is ready to be a primary email application.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback.
Please update the Airmail app from the App store and let us know your feedback at airmailapp.com
Works great accross all of my device w/ excellent support
I have been using Airmail for a few years now and it meets all of my needs for handling professional, social and personal e-mails. Service is also great! I had a question about folders and David gave me a great answer to may e-mail in less than 3 hours.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 51.2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bloop 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.