By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.3.2
*Apple Design Award 2017 Winner*
- Fix on templates with images
- Improved Sync with Rules
Best email client for the Mac, hands down
I have churned through several email clients until I started with Airmail about 2 yrs ago. For years I’ve had to juggle numerous email accounts at once, have them responsive on all my devices, and have a client that manages this well and consistently. Airmail has far and away handled email tasks the best, with a great user interface and design to boot. The app is simple to use, yet also provides lots of easily accessible advanced email options that power users can draw on (such as scheduling emails, saving emails to 3rd party apps like OmniFocus).
For the first time today (about 2 yrs after first downloading the app) I finally had a troubleshooting question related cached emails that was bugging me about the app. After hopping on Airmail’s support website and talking with support rep David, I had my issue solved within minutes. So, add excellent and responsive customer service to the list of reasons why Airmail is a terrific app. Can’t recommend this app highly enough.
My favority mail client so far but with 2 big issues
I use both airmail, outlook 2016 and mac mail (with the mail butler and mail act on add ons) and I tend to use the airmail interface more as I like the look and features of it more. All in all i really love airmail and what they have done wih the app. I use this with gmail (g suite / google apps) and 2 other IMAP accounts.
Pluses; Snooze, delay send and follow up if no response are faboulous features and the customization options are fantastic. Reasonably priced for what you get. Able to uses gmail aliases is great!
Cons: I’ve been having a huge issue with ‘conversations’. In the conversations view, it pulls up other unrelated messages that have different sujects from different senders. Frustrating. I hope this fix this error soon. I will update my review to 5 stars once that gets fixed as its a huge bug. I talked with Sarah with support and told me to clear my cache but didn’t help.
1. Option to have conversation view like in Outlook 2016 where the converstation view is only listed on the left/messages side (not the preview side).
2. A way when replying to a thread, to include past attachments (this a great feature in mac mail with mail butler)
All in all i still think its the best mail mac app out there.
Two-factor authentication (iCloud)
Apple has now changed the way you login for third party apps. You have to log in with a generated specific ID from Apple to use this app. I think this Airmail 3 app has been wonderful. Once my e-mail stopped working (surprise to me, thanks Apple) I was able to chat right away with online support and they were able to give me specific images and guides to help me through this super annoying process. I know this isn’t Airmail's fault it is just Apple’s extra security. Airmail was very supportive, which makes this app the best. I will never go back to Outlook! I love the color-coding and the individualized ways to organize multiple e-mail accounts and folders. Thank you so Airmail and SARAH from online support. You guys rock!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 27, 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 50.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor