By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
What's New in Version 3.3.2
*Apple Design Award 2017 Winner*
- Fix on templates with images
- Improved Sync with Rules
I went to their support area and chatted with Sarah, who is very nice. She was expedient in identifying the problem and giving a fix. I like that in a developer. The app iteself only has one quirk that I haven’t been able to fix. The minute you put a “delay” on sending messages, most of the times the sending process fails and the message never sends and gets “stuck” in the drafts folder. The only way I’ve been able to fix is by telling the app to send immediately. Aside from that, it is excellent and has so many options that enable you to configure that app to your heart’s content.
Update June 2016: I am really happy with this application. It does “hiccup” sometimes and you need to tell it to rebuild a specific database for the account you are having trouble with, but aside from that, it works just fine and has perhaps too many customizable features (something Outlook for Mac does not have). l’ve dealt with David, Sarah, and Steven, and they are all very knowledgeable about the application and respond in a timely fashion. So, I recomment this application - if you have the time to configure it, you won’t be dissapointed.
What can I say? Where do I begin? This is not your daddy’s email app… Best, most comprehensive and customizable, automatable email app that has ever existed. I’ve tried them all, believe me. I am constantly amazed and delighted by the ways this app makes getting through the hundreds of emails I receive each day a snap, saves me time, and allows me to automate so may different processes and actions. The standard/built-in filters & features are great for anyone, but the power of this app really comes in the ability to customize swipe action, create rules and custom actions and it’s endless integrations. The workflows and automations I have been able to create with Airmail are a godsend. Don’t know how I lived without it before… Every once in a while - and I mean rarely, my mac version can get glitchy, but always easily fixable. Oh, and did I mention their customer service team? A-MAZ-ING! Especilly Mark & Sarah. Their knowledge base alredy covers so many topics and is always expanding. And every time I’ve had a specific question, Sarah or someone else on the customer service chat is super quick with an answer. LOVE THIS APP!!!
I am now on my third or fourth visit to Airmail as a Mail Client. Each time, I seem to encounter problems and go back to the tried but true Mailplane 3. This time I went because I have both Google and Microsoft 365 accounts to monitor. Airmail 3 allows me to have a unified InBox and easily monitor all of my three Email accounts. Also, it integrates with all of the services that I use - Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Fantastical and Things 3.
Today I encountered a problem when I tried to link to Things. While Things was there in the list and was enabled, I never saw it in the list. So I went to support on the web site, and on the lower right, a box popped up asking if I had a problem. I typed in my problem and within 3 minutes, Sarah responded. She immediately determined that somehow, my Airmail 3 wasn’t up to date - a disconnect on the Apple store where it appeared that I had not purchased the App. So I clicked on purchase and Apple informed me that since I already had paid, the update was free. I installed Airmail 3.3.2 and now everything works like a charm. Thank you Airmail and Thank you Sarah!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 27, 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 50.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2017
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor