*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail 3 is a new mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS High Sierra!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Handoff support, Composing Draft and folder selection are mirrored on different devices
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX, Airmail 1.x
- Quick Reply
- Undo History
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Drag and drop
- Quick Look preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Box, Onedrive, Droplr, FTP
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Google App Directory
- Exchange Global Address List
- LDAP directory
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Send Delay
- Send again
- Split Screen Support
- Time Machine friendly
- Deckles mode
- EML Import/Export
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Activity monitor
- Data Detectors
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
- Per user Autoload Remote Images,
- Disable icon detection
- Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic customization, fantastic support
Airmail is the kind of app that makes you feel like the developers thought of everything - including knowing what preferences to make obvious and which ones to hide deeper in the menus so as not to cause overwhelm. If you want to just give it your email account credentials and hit the ground running, it’s super easy to do so, and the interface is very intuitive. However, if you’re the kind of person who likes to dig into the settings and tweak an app just so - this is the email app for you. You can totally adapt it to however you want to use it - whether that’s simply reading, archiving and deleting or some complicated filing and labeling workflow. It integrates with EVERYTHING so if you like to save emails and tasks elsewhere, it also has you covered there.
Honestly though the best part is the support. I was trying to figure out how to do something and Steven responded right away through the website chat. Not only did he show me what settings I needed but when I asked more questions he had no problem explaining further so that I knew WHY those were the settings I needed. So easy and quick - I know in other situations where I’ve asked for software help I feel like I get incomplete answers or I spend a ton of time searching the internet and still feel confused - this was fast and beyond helpful.
The quality and completeness of this app is what makes it a standout in the crowded email app space. HIghly recommended.
Update to All Updates
After years of being fickle amd moving between Airmail and Spark (on my Mac, and my iPhone and iPad), I finally feel like Airmail is THE ONE, and has improved to the 5-star application it was always soooo close to being. Somewhere is my oft-updated original review which went up then down then up, and was last left at four stars. The user interface is excellent. It is readable and pleasant: not too much, not too little. The flexibility is superb, and it can be as simple or as finely-tuned as you want. Beginners will enjoy finally seeing a ray of hope in managing email. Intermediate users will love features like ‘show messages from same sender’ which leads quite handily to ‘select messages from same sender’ and DELETE! Done. I have been able to clear a thousand messages in short order, and then do another thousand and so on, simply because it is not a tedious operation. Advanced users will delight in setting up swiping and keyboard shortcuts, and adding the important folders to the side bar, all of which assist in not getting into a situation where you have thousands of emails to dispatch. And it is all intuitive enough that anyone can progress to using the advanced features. The UI is very slick and shows real maturity in app development and it appears my previous greatest gripe of slow background processing has been remedied. My congrats and hearty thanks to all involved.
A very worthwhile jump forward
I didn’t realize all the possibilities for a mail app or my ultimate boredom with the old style mail user interface and functionality. Although standard offerings have been reliable they certainly leave quite a few opportunities for expanded functionality and improved UI. I have to say my initial experience with Airmail has been outstanding. I love the extended features and plugins available. I encountered one problem when installing on my second machine and reached out to support - this is where it gets really good: clicked on support; a chat window opened (on a holiday) and I summarized my problem only to have a very helpful and technically wise person (Sarah) respond immediately with a perfect fix. In the end it was my error - she was kind and spot on with her assistance.
For all you out there concerned about spending $10 for this app - please stop and think about it - I believe for most a bit of honest reflection will lead you to conclude this is one heck of a deal. It is expensive to develop software, it is even more expensive to develop great software and it expensive to keep it current and support it. For me this is a wonderful deal - for those that find $10 too much to spend I believe they must not value their time much… this is a tool which pays for itself very quickly if your time has much value at all.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 51.7 MB
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bloop 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.