By Bloop S.R.L.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Airmail is a powerful mail client with a minimal design and intuitive interaction.
Support for MS Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™.
Airmail was designed from the ground to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services such as Gmail, Yahoo and more. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy.
- Unified Inbox
- Unlimited numbers accounts
- Alias Support with custom Smtp.
- Account support for Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Quick Reply
- Operations history with multiple Undo
- Offline operations
- Drag and drop
- Clone and transfer messages across different accounts
- Interaction sounds
- Multi Touch gestures Swipe/Pinch
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Quick Move,
- Quick folder selection,
- Drag and drop
- Quicklook preview
- Google Drive, Dropbox, CloudApp, Droplr support
- Inline image attachments
- Winmail.dat preview
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple themes for messages, composer and window.
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Account color detection
- Memo visual mark
- Balloon with multiple preferences
- Preference for big fonts
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom action
- Gmail, Exchange and Mac OS contacts import
- Group support
- Custom contacts pictures
- Filter by address
- already sent messages are now highlighted
- Markdown, Html, Html Source, and text only.
- Custom settings per single account
- Bullet and number list.
- Paste as plain text
- Extended message details on reply
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Pending operations
- Force copy sent messages in sent folder for some generic IMAP service.
- Send again
- Delayed Send
- Redirect mail
- Sending message progress view
- Time Machine friendly
- Full Screen support
- Dockless mode
- EML Export
- Message Source
- Disable GPU to save battery life
- Open Directory contact search
- Applescript support
- EML message reader
- Activity monitor
- Multiple Signatures
- Markdown, Html, Html Source, and text only signatures.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Quick filter
- User Scope filter, show messages of the same user
- Advanced folder filter
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom folder colors
- Localized folder names
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
New in Update Version 1.1
- Multitouch gestures Swipe/Pinch
- Redirect mail
- Custom font in plain text
- Custom color on default composer
- Preference Big Fonts
- Winmail message support
- VCalendar support
- Exchange Contacts support
New in Update Version 1.2
- Interactive Quick reply in notification
- Full Keyboard navigation
- Offline editing
- Local Draft, Local Sent
New in Update Version 1.3
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBox, EML, EMLX
- Support OS Data Detectors
- Integration with Calendar and Reminders, Evernote, 2Do, Spam Sieve
- Flags and filters
- Quick Reply/Reply all Switch
- Exchange Meeting Invite
- Exchange Global Address List
- Plain Text/Rich Composer Switch
- Link-back to original message
Airmail is still actively developed, with the support of a passionate community.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
New - Exchange engine, Omnifocus, Things Integration, Safe Link Detection
New - Per user Autoload Remote Images, bounce messages, Plain Text Rendering
New - Web of Trust Link detection
New Edit Folders in Unified Inbox
New Fetch Time limited to 1, 3, 6 months
New Indent Shortcut
New Quote selection
New Print in Composer
New Service URL to link back
New Font Size in Plain Text
New Power Shortcut “D” To dispatch messages to services
New Preference for disable Idle/Push Connection "Sanebox"
New Preference to customize Data detectors
New Preference to include original message in reply
New Preference to Move To-Do, Memo, Done
Improved Search in Unified Inbox
Improved Messages Rendering improvements
Improved Font List
Improved Preserve formatting on composer
Improved Explode address group to single addresses
Improved Remove address from AM Address book
Improved Mouse over signature area
Improved Save image from inline attachments
Improved Exclude Spam and Trash in search results
Improved Account switch on composer shortcuts
Improved New Signature switch on composer shortcuts
Improved Local Accounts
Improved Exchange Auto discovery
Improved Evernote HTML support
Improved Spam Sieve Shortcuts
Improved Extended recipients
Improved Calendar attachments
Improved Kerio support
Improved Invites on Exchange reply
Improved Applescript URL for Selected Messages
Improved Print width
Improved Loading Time
Improved Keychain handing
Improved Forward not downloaded Attachments
Changed Button Star now replaced by Mark as spam
Fixed Spellchecking Fix
Fixed Editing Online draft
Fixed Exchange Plaintext messages
Fixed win.dat Preview
Fixed YAHOO auto detection
Fixed Single attachments selection
Many other small fixes and improvements
Wow, improvements galore!
I used Airmail back in the early beta days. It had a nice interface… but… It ran hot, it slowed my mac, it WAS slow, overall it offered little in the way of improvement over the stock mail app…
Very nice! The app feels like a mac app should. I was able to load all my accounts (iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, and Live) effortlessly. There is also a link to OmniFocus now, and links to Gdrive, dropbox, and Evernote. The updates and attention to this app are abound, and the attention to detail and the mass of offerings to link accounts is pleantiful.
Probably one of the most striking features about Airmail is it’s price. This is DEFINATELY an upgrade from the stock mail app, runs smoothly, and offers extra goodies for just $2 ?!?!
I’m seriously waiting for the catch, but as it stands now, I see none. This is just a beautiful app with a developer who seems attentive to user needs through updates and added goodies.
Great update, keep up the good work
I tried out Airmail when it was in beta. It was a great Gmail-centric client. I had no need for it at the time, since I use the webmail interface for the most part for Gmail. But now just yesterday I read that Airmail had been updated with Exchange support and it just instantrly became my favorite mail client. Integration with Dropbox, Evernote, Gmail keyboard shortcuts (which I use a lot), support for both HTML & Markdown when editing, lots of nice little things in the interface. Really clean and unobtrusive design. The only thing missing now is Rules support for handling mail. Anyone in a corporate environmernt knows that the best way to handle email is to support Exchange server based rules. But as it stands now Airmail is easily worth 10 times its price.
I love this app, but it needs a fix. Until then it gets 1 star. Here are the items that need to be addressed before it can be a five star app again:
1) Search Mail
When I type in the search box to search my email, the text is blank so you can’t see what you are searching for. This is very frustrating and it’s had a negative impact on my ability to search my mail archives.
2) Missed Emails
I continue to have an issue when a conversation of replies with other recipients go back and forth, I stop receiving the emails in my inbox. I haven’t figured out at what point they stop coming into my inbox, but I have been missing messages because email strings are getting too long. This has made me look bad on several occassions because I did not reply to important messages.
These are both pretty big issues for me. I really can’t use this email client until it is fixed. Hopefully these issues will be addressed by the developers. Thank you.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 03, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 31.5 MB
- Languages: English, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Bloop S.R.L
- © Bloop 2014
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor