AirMap for Drones
By AirMap, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AirMap is the leading provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to access low-altitude airspace advisories, create flights, to file digital notices, manage aircraft, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
- View only the airspace rules you need based on the context of your mission with localized rulesets for Germany, Japan, the U.K., the U.S., and the Canada.
- Super Fast Vector Maps
- Pilot Profile View
- Manage UAV Aircraft
- Create & Manage Flights (incl. Future Flights)
- Request airspace authorization in designated U.S. controlled airspace
- Submit Digital Flight Notifications to Participating Airports
- View Public Flights
- Get Real-time Traffic Alerts
- Toggle between Four Different Map Styles
- Search Map by Place or Location
- Confirm that your flight is cleared for takeoff with AirMap's recommended preflight checklist.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Useful but barely
It has incorrect information, stating that hobby drone operators must register. Also, it seems very difficult to submit an electronic notification to airports.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 113 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Airmap, Inc. Which Will Do Business In California As Airmap Technology
- © 2017 AirMap, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.