By Nahuel Proietto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AirMidi is an iPad App that lets you connect your device to your favorite DAW throw a Wifi connection.
1) Turn on your WiFi spot.
2) Open MIDI Setup on Utilities folder.
3) Click on "Show MIDI Window"
4) Double click on Network section.
5) Open Logic or your favorite DAW.
6) Assign key-commands by "learning" MIDI.
7) Save. Enjoy.
What's New in Version 1.1
- iPhone 5 Visual improvements
Does what is says
App does what it says it does and is easy to set up. However, only has a one octave keyboard, no pitch or modulation wheel. It works but there is a lot of room for improvement. Also, there doesn't seem to be any kind of tech support. Over all it is just ok.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nahuel Proietto
- © ADBAND
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.