Take to the skies with the long awaited sequel to our top ranked flight simulator, Airplane! Strap yourself in and prepare for take off!
- 96 different aircraft (props, jets, helicopters, military, cargo and passenger)
- Fly in sun, wind, fog, night, dusk and storm conditions
- Fly missions between islands, cities, mountains and aircraft carriers
- Endless hours of aviation fun!
-Unlocked more aircraft.
-Made more aircraft available for unlock with in-game coins.
Ratings and Reviews
Huge disappointment why do I still have it
First of all let me just say this was one of the worst designed apps I’ve ever downloaded. It’s glitchy and annoying and riddled with Bugs. And it’s mediocre compared to fly Hawaii and fly the world literally on one airport there was a sign that said short runway small aircraft only. I mean come on you will never see that in real life but at the same airport it says runway 14 right but it is the only runway in the airport! How ridiculous is that? The planes are only worth one dollar not some crappy five dollar plane that you guys recommended. The game and all its crap is worth one dollar, fix it or I’ll make the amount of money it’s worth equal to the amount of stars I give it. Fix it or I’ll give it a one star I’ve almost done it already! This particular game is in Swiss001s worst flight simulator videos and I couldn’t agree more.
In the beginning it also says another great game design by Quatnam games. change great to terrible! The people who made this are so greedy and arrogant!
There is only one improvement which is the flaps landing gear and break buttons. Which every other flight simulator has!
Couple of recommendations
This game is great. I love that the game can be hard but then also be enjoyable for the player. But this game needs some credit fixes. 80% of the planes need purchase with real money. Only the "meh" planes are allowed to be purchased with credits that take FOREVER to save up. The original airplane game at least gave you 600ish credits per mission complete. Either lower the price of the planes or up the pay on the flight. Btw you also need to let some of the planes be credit purchase. I want to fly a boeing 747 jet aircraft without paying a huge amount of money. Thats all great game, needs some fixing though.
Needs major improvements.
I have had the original app for a while and I have enjoyed it immensely. When I saw this new one thinking that the newer version would have vast improvements I downloaded it. Wow, what a big disappointment. In my humble opinion the areas that need vast improvements:
1) The graphics are atrocious, planes lack details, runways look like left over CGA graphics from the 80s. The graphics of the surroundings lack details.
2) The altimeter needs numbers, so the user can see how high they are.
3) The fonts in the app need to be changed, they are stuck to each other and they are garbled and hard to read.
4) The original app tells you what kind of plane you would be purchasing (i.e. Boeing 747, Boeing 737, Airbus 340, Boeing 767...) This new app has distorted pic of the plane with no model description.
Although adding the options of flaps, gear and breaks are good touch, I will still highly recommend and will be playing the original app until improvements made to this game.
My two cents.
- Quantum Design Group
- 713.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Quantum Design Group
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Aircraft $22.99
- Unlock Aircraft $0.99
- Unlock Aircraft $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.