By rondomedia GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience the excitement and challenges of the working life as an aircraft handler, right on your iOS device.
Step into the shoes of a taxiway worker at an international airport, and take control of seven detailed vehicles.
Tend to catering and the transport of baggage and freight, ensure that the jet bridge is put in position on time and the plane has been refuelled. If the areoplane’s wings are iced over, you’ll have to demonstrate your skills with the deicing vehicle. Only once you have completed all of these tasks can the pushback truck taxi the plane to its starting position on the runway.
Remember: Thousands of passengers are relying on your skills – every second counts!
- An exciting professional and technical simulation
- A plethora of missions and tasks
- Seven controllable vehicles and machines, and three aircraft types
- Operate the jet bridge, pushback truck, catering vehicle, cargo loader, palette transporter, refueller and deicer
- 30 unlockable achievements and vehicle tuning
- Realistic controls, optimised for mobile devices
- High-quality 3D graphics incl. continuous zoom
- Realistic sound effect incl. radio communications
You can play Airport Simulator on these devices:
- iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4, mini 1, mini 2, air, air 2
- iPod touch 5, 6
Before you play, your device should be restarted to ensure proper operation.
What's New in Version 1.2
We are sorry but this application is not compatible with iOS 11
+ Now supports iPod touch 5
+ New languages available: Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Traditional & Simplified Chinese
+ Improved the vehicle controls
+ Fixed a problem with the Pushback Truck
+ Added the Game Center feature
+ Minor bug fixes
Good great, especially since no micro-purchases
For those of us who go the airport and secretly wish we could drive the baggage carts or the push-back tractor, this is a great free game. Even better, no adds and no attempts to get you to buy coins. Just drive around, load the bags, etc. and upgrade your vehicles.
Admittedly, the gameplay can get a bit repetitive since it's the same thing again and again. That, and I friggin hate the de-icing levels, but that's due to the challenge rather than a bad app.
It's free and it's fun. Good way to waste a few hours on a flight or road trip.
Vehicles get stuck when driving (even when there are no obstructions). Connect (tow) button only responds half the time leaving you stuck and having to restart missions constantly. Good game idea, but the developer must have been high to get this screwed up controls.
This is a great game... Good graphics, it's fun, especially if you like planes like me. One problem, too many lags, but not always
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 202 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH
- © astragon Sales & Services GmbH, Linksolutions Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.