By Cartegraph Systems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Airport SMS is a comprehensive airport safety management app that supports Part 139 compliance and gives airport personnel the tools to easily report non-emergency incidents and safety concerns.
- No login necessary. Using any internet connection users simply open Airport SMS and submit incidents securely and, if preferred, anonymously.
- Three easy steps. Airport SMS uses a simple, three-step process to help users submit common safety incidents, complete with location, identifying details, and photos.
- Efficiently and Accurately. Because it captures the most essential information, Airport SMS streamlines the workflow process for faster resolution of reported incidents.
- Open engagement. Airport SMS promotes safety and participation by allowing users to submit incident reports and view the progress of their submissions – anytime, anywhere.
Airport SMS — a smart, integrated approach to airport safety management.
What's New in Version 1.3
- iPhone 5 compatibility
- Server enhancements
Low flying aircraft?
Would it be possible to add a feature for users to report low-flying aircraft in the vicinity of airports? And have that information passed to that location's local Flight Standards District Offices (FSDO)?
I would really like a feature like that.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cartegraph Systems, Inc.
- © 2013 Cartegraph Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.