Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Time Capsule — right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices. Change base station and network settings, or manage advanced features such as security modes, wireless channels, IPv6 configuration, and more.
AirPort Utility works with all Apple 802.11n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and AirPort Time Capsule.
• See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network
• Get information about your connected Wi-Fi devices
• View and change network and Wi-Fi settings
• Restart or restore a base station, or update the firmware on a base station when available
• View or update passwords for your network, base stations, or disks
• Easily access network information such as IP address, DNS servers, and router address
• Manage DHCP reservations and port mappings
• Configure base stations for IPv6
• View status or error messages
• Archive Time Machine backups
What's New in Version 1.3.3
• Adds 64-bit support
Weird connection problems…
So I'm connected and all that and it seems to work fine most times. But sometimes on my iPhone 4S, there are times when the internet will just stop working. It will look like I am still connected and everything, but webpages never load or anytime I want to look something up with my wifi connection (using a time capsule), sometimes it just doesn't work and I have to turn wifi off and then back on again. It's a hassle and sometimes I just restart my phone and then it works. But still, this isn't normal! I'm not sure if it's my phone, the time capsule, or my modem, but something just isn't right. Good app, but this needs to be fixed!
Just received my airport and it was so very easy to set up. Big difference in down load speed, this is a must have. Works great with all my home net work equipment. Had iPhone, iPad, PC and steaming video on the TV all at the same text with no problems at all. Great range through out a three story house. Great job as also Apple.
Impressively easy setup
I own multiple apple wi-fi products, this is way easier to set up and manage than Netgear (which is - for me - better than the other network equipment manufacturers). this is beautiful simplification of otherwise painful setups.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2013 Apple, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.