Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flying soon? Find discounted airport parking at over 100 airports across North America and the UK. Reserve your parking spot within the app for the biggest discounts and a guaranteed spot. Compare parking lot prices, locations, validated user reviews, and get driving directions to the parking lot. No paper coupon required!
This App is simple to use:
* Launch the App and choose your departure airport from the list of nearby airports.
* Choose the dates of your trip
* Review and choose the best lot based on location, services, user reviews, price
* Enter your information to book a reserved spot and save
* Get driving directions and a proof of reservation to show the lot to get your discount
* You can call us from the App and talk to live customer service to book your airport parking reservation, cancel your reservation, answer questions, etc.
When you return from your trip, you can call the parking shuttle right from the App to get on your way home faster.
* Complete airport parking lot profiles for over 100 airports in the USA, Canada, UK, and Ireland.
* Maps & locations
* Service description
* Shuttle frequency
* Up to date prices
* Real customer reviews and ratings
* Driving directions for GPS compatible devices
* Parking lot photos
* Choose how your vehicle is parked - Outdoor, Covered, or Valet.
* Sort airport parking by price, distance, or user ratings before booking a reservation.
* Detects your location to automatically show the closest airports
* Retrieve previous reservations
* Parking reservations available at over 50 airports, with airport parking listings for all other airports listed.
* Integration with user profile and login account on www.aboutairportparking.com
What's New in Version 2.1
+ UI fixes
Really works well and awesome UI!!
I feel it is the best airport parking app out there !! Simple and really easy to use but very elegant!! I am hooked, great tool for travelers.
Would not even load
Downloaded the app to try but it locked my screen
App won't load.. just stays stuck in the opening screen