By Orb Networks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the airQast Controller App from Legrand. This intuitive free app lets you manage your network’s entire digital music collection and wirelessly play it through any of Legrand’s airQast audio products from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
• Access, control, and play your entire digital music library from anywhere in the home via smartphone or tablet device - no PC required!
• Stream content stored on smartphones and tablets directly to airQast products over a Wi-Fi network
• Jukebox Mode lets multiple users wirelessly share music stored on their devices. Build collaborative playlists, add songs, skip tracks, and control volume, all without connecting to a dock or wired input
• Build playlists or import directly from iTunes
• Enjoy streaming services such as Pandora, SiriusXM, and LastFM
• Allows access to thousands of Internet Radio stations
• Browse by artist, song, album, or genre
• View metadata such as album art, artist, and song title
To learn more about audio products from Legrand, visit www.legrand.us/airQast
App requires product that supports airQast technology such as the airQast Wi-Fi Speaker System or airQast Main Source for lyriQ.
What's New in Version 3.11.22
Has got to be the worst product EVER!!
I have been using the Airqast controller now for about a year. It is by far the worst product ever. Connectivity issues are the biggest part. It's not just the app that doesn't work, but the actual hardware. The Airqast receiver does not connect and therefore the app will not connect to the receiver. When it does feel like connecting good luck getting it to work right. Cuts out and does not allow you to use pandora or Sirius XM like is says it lets you. On top of the Legrand US puts their name on such a garbage product. FIX AIRQAST PERIOD.
P.S. I am closely affiliated with Legrand and will not sell or promote ANY of their airqast products. Guess it's back to Sonos, even though their speakers look like crap, at least the controller works.
Orb is still alive!
After a few years of radio silence, I'm glad the Orb people rolled this out.
My main objective in getting this was to control my speakers remotely (and programming them as an alarm clock of sorts that turn on at a certain time).
This app only works over WiFi so frustrates my purpose in getting the product. I'm optimistic the developers will remove the app's automatic impaired functionality when my iPhone is only connect to 3G.
I was said to read about Orb shutting down. If this is it's replacement app it is almost flawless. Only enhancement I see is something to help stop playback freeze ups and access to my external hard drive. Keep the updates coming!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 04, 2013
- Version: 3.11.22
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Orb Networks
- © 2011 - Orb Networks Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.