Scan your LAN, view fan status, and control all your network connected AirScape whole house fans! You can now use the AirScape Fan Controller app to control your Gen 2 Control AirScape whole house fans. No more need to boot up the browser or reach for that wireless remote.
With the AirScape Fan Controller app, you can:
* Conveniently SCAN your network (LAN) and find all connected AirScape whole house fans
* CONTROL any of the connected fans via the buttons on the app, just like a remote control
* VIEW status/temperatures/timer/SafeSpeed/interlock messages
* RENAME (assign custom names) to each whole house fan for easy identification
* ASSIGN a manual entry IP address to eliminate scanning on non-standard networks
Note that the app must be installed on a device connected to your local network (wifi on phones). It does not operate over phone carrier networks (3G/4G, etc.). Only AirScape whole house fans equipped with 2nd Gen Controls and connected to your local network can be found and controlled.
Minor fix in the scan for slightly older Operating Systems.
Ratings and Reviews
Scan doesn't work on latest iOS
I have two fans in my house. Can't discover them anymore with the scan function.
IOS 10.3.1 Broke App
The app generally works fine and I am satisfied with it. The latest update broke the app though. It will not launch.
Hope the developers are monitoring this.
Needs an update
Pretty poor app but it does turn the fan off and on. Would be nice not to have to be on the same network too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.