By Wearable Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily access, transfer, and stream your files from AirStash® – the pocketable wireless flash drive for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch! This app requires an AirStash device in order to work.
View, import & export photos, wirelessly stream videos, music & podcasts, and view documents stored on your AirStash. AirStash+ is an enhanced alternative to the built-in web interface adding features only possible with a native app.
The AirStash+ app provides easy access to all of your AirStash devices and has all the same features as the previous AirStash app but is tuned and enhanced for iOS 8. For previous iOS versions and for AirStash model A01, please download the AirStash Classic app.
• View photos directly from AirStash, in full screen, slide-show or thumbnails
• Import photos directly to the camera roll
• Export photos or videos from your camera roll to AirStash
• Works with many pro camera RAW file formats
• Play video files supported by your Apple device
• Play additional video formats by connecting to third-party apps
• Supports AirPlay when connected to the same home network as your AppleTV
• Import compatible videos to your camera roll
• Resume video playback from where you left off
• Play audio files supported by your Apple device
• View album art and song information
• Control playback from the lock screen and remote controls on headphones
• Auto-play next audio file in directory
• Resume audio playback from where you left off (great for podcasts)
Documents and Files:
• Preview documents
• Open documents in other apps via tap and hold
The AirStash device also supports thousands of apps through Open In, WebDAV, and Storage Extension.
For questions, please contact us at http://support.airstash.com to read our knowledge base and find other support options.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
This release contains:
• Added support for iOS 9
• Improved video player to start playing streams sooner
• Added video close captioning support
• Added video picture-in-picture (PIP) for iOS 9 iPads that can do it (iPad Pro, iPad Air or later and iPad mini 2 or later)
• Fixed action extension for images over 10MB
• Fixed a bug in the photo transfers that allowed a ":" in the filename in some cases
• Fixed URL schema to launch app: airstash://
• Fixed a bug in video playback
• Fixed bug transferring very large videos from camera roll to AirStash
• Fixed intermittent notification settings for badge icon (badge icon requires notification permission)
• Fixed several other minor bugs
Like an offsite storage unit
A review of this app is necessarily a review of the physical device itself. The airstash is unique in one respect as far as I know. It allows you to view the contents of a camera's SD card without requiring you to download those files onto your iPad. This makes it a great device for viewing the contents of a photo shoot without having to download every file onto the iPad itself as the Camera Connection Kit seems to demand.
As an alternative to this app, I recommend another app called iFiles for viewing the contents of your airstash using WebDAV. Very trouble free.
2016 update: Doesn't work again. Works fine USB into PC and putting SD card into PC but iPad wifi direct to air stash has numerous issues. My LEEF plug in memory stick works fine. Dropbox works well to, so bye bye air stash :-(
I looked forward to enhancements not this.
I had connectivity issues yesterday and wrote a grumpy review but after doing a reset today it works as advertised. Both direct wifi and via the home network. Neat product and look forward to further enhancements!
It just needs to be able to read any file from the stick or media drive this is the only app that reads both Sandisk 1st and 2nd generation usb wireless sticks
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Wearable Inc.
- © 2011-2015 Wearable Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.