You. Yes, you. You may or may not be an Airtel customer but we must have crossed paths in this long journey (close to 24 years now). We thank you for being there, holding on to your thoughts and expressions. Holding onto our collective idea of India while we were all busy growing. No matter who you are, what you do, you are special to us and we want to thank you for every time you wanted more out of us. We dedicate this all-new Airtel Thanks app to you!
Yes, it’s so more than your regular My Airtel services app. We’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle. With the launch of this app, you can now enjoy exclusive rewards, offers, privileges and more.
- Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member
- Get exclusive rewards, offers & privileges.
- Upgrade to unlock bigger & better rewards
- Get insurance cover worth ₹4 Lac with just a recharge
- Enjoy Netflix, Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, free shows & movies on ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and a lot more!
- You also get smartphone essentials like Norton Mobile Security and free handset protection.
Manage all things Airtel at one place
- Get prepaid exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks and coupons on online recharges
- Get unlimited packs with unlimited calls, daily data & SMS free, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs.
- Recharge online using Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or netbanking; one more reason to make us your online recharge app
- Buy international roaming packs from the mobile recharge app
- Check internet usage & recharge online for data packs
- Check and pay your postpaid bills
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan anytime from the app
- Check details of data balance, bills, bill plans and unbilled amount
- Buy add-on connections @199 to get unlimited voice & data, discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your own DTH pack or upgrade your set-top-box for all TV connections at home.
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators
- 100% secure broadband bill payments with PCI-DSS
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased & consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Earn an interest rate of 4% p.a. on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lac on opening savings bank account with us.
- Create your Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction.
- Book OLA rides & OYO rooms directly on Airtel Thanks app and pay with your bank or wallet balance
- Pay your Insurance premiums & loan EMIs
- Book train tickets on IRCTC using your account balance
- Do prepaid recharge & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL.
- Find and pay electricity bill to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others.
- Do DTH recharges for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Open account, deposit & withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Send money with Airtel UPI; make us your go-to money transfer app
- Enjoy cashless payments at a vast network of merchants
- Get a virtual debit card with limit up to ₹1 Lac with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account.
Play on the go with Wynk Music and Airtel TV
- Get entertainment on the go – now on the Play section of the app
- Enjoy the best of chartbuster music, live matches, web series & blockbuster movies powered by Wynk Music & Airtel TV.
Ratings and Reviews
Tells me to download app when on the app.
Literally cant do anything, it tells me to download the app to do stuff while I am on the app. Otherwise, almost impossible to reach you with my vodafone number. Wanted to change my plan from 40mbps to unlimited 8mbps, same price, and id get the same speed coz in my bldg i dont get max 8mbps, as told by the installation guy. I was redirected 3 times when i called and explained this simple thing again each time, and they either couldnt find the pack(which I literally directed them to where they can on the app) or they could just not change it. Have been trying for 2 weeks for just changing a pack now and still no luck. Had no idea airtel was such a headache.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Request you to share the issue description with us at email@example.com stating the registered number along with an error screenshot in order to help us connect with you to address the concern. Team MyAirtel App
Cannot validate account
When I enter my router number, I am sent OTP. When I enter it, it returns an error. So I CANNOT establish my account to see my usage or pay my bills.. When I called, they gave me a complaint number which was to be closed in 24 hours. Nothing happened. I called and same thing happened second time. Then I wrote an email to them. They sent me another complaint number they will close in 4 days. Now I get an sms that it is resolved and if I am not happy I should contact Appellate! IT IS NOT RESOLVED. What ,customer service??? They must have the most INCOMPETENT IT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Now, I have to contact Appellate to get the most BASIC issue- ability of customer to establish an account in this App!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Request you to share the issue description with us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the registered number along with an error screenshot (if any) in order to help us connect with you to address the concern. Team MyAirtel App
App is not complete without user complaint System or service requests
I am unable to raise complaints or service requests directly from the app. I am not in India, does Airtel want me to call customer care and raise my concerns?? This is completely ridiculous. I have been suffering a lot after disconnecting my DTH and broadband. It’s only postpaid conn now, which I would take off in sometime if things don’t change and become flexible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.