AirTrack integrates with multiple data sources in order to report flight and navigation data wirelessly and in real time. Designed to be used with a Flight Simulator, with the aid of a plugin this application allows you to track your virtual flights in real-time in the palm of your hand, as well as to remotely control your simulated flights.
You no longer need to stay glued to the computer in order to know if you're still flying at 39,000 feet, if you're still heading to the right waypoint, how long you've got left or what the weather is going to be like at your destination airport; you can now relax and do it in the garden or anywhere within WiFi reach really and control your flight with your thumb.
But if this isn't enough, AirTrack can also use your device's built-in GPS, Accelerometer and Gyro to determine your current movements and attitude and the Internet to download real weather to simulate an aircraft's sensors.
Turn your car trip into a flight experience by getting information about your instant position, heading and surrounding waypoints. See yourself in an EFIS style navigation display / primary flight display or plan your multi-leg trip with the built in route planner FMC which gives you real-time information about your waypoints, how far they are and how long it will take you to reach them.
With its built-in database of FIX, VOR, NDB and Airports, AirTrack can also be used as a flight companion allowing you to plan and monitor your trip, target a VOR or even perform a full IFR approach without ever needing to look at the screen.
The AirTrack features include:
- A full Primary Flight Display with speed, altitude, vertical speed, barometric pressure
- Also in the PFD, compass, AI with roll/pitch, auto-pilot status and settings.
- Instant GS, IAS, MACH, TAS and VS when available.
- An MFD with APP, VOR, MAP and PLN mode with centered and expanded views.
- The whole world as a map of geo contours in the MFD.
- NAV / ADF and ILS / Approach guidance in the PFD and MFD.
- An MCP panel to control the Aircraft's Auto-Pilot.
- Wind speed and direction indicators.
- Next waypoint reporting on the MFD.
- Electronic Flight Bag style interface for iPad,
- An advanced multimode navigation display.
- A multi-leg FMC style route planner.
- Enroute Airways decoder.
- SID, STAR and Approach procedures decoder.
- Bi-directional radio stack.
- AutoTransponder Mode.
- Customizable waypoints.
- Saved waypoints and Nearby waypoints.
- Real-Time weather information for airports.
- Detailed airport information including runways.
- A database of over 100k + localities worlwide.
- Built-in database of intersections, VORs and NDBs.
- Support for NAVIGRAPH FMS AIRAC cycles.
- Tracking of VATSIM / IVAO/ PilotEdge surrounding air traffic on the MFD.
- Tracking of which controllers are online in VATSIM/IVAO.
- Auto-tuning of ATC frequencies to COM1/COM2.
- Automatic position report generation for oceanic.
- Enhanced graphics with high-res Retina Display.
- Remote Yoke/Joystick/Rudder for flight simulator.
- Support for X-Plane
- Support for FS9 and FSX(*)
- Support for ELITE 8.6 US
- Cloud Services flight plan and waypoint sync.
- Cloud based auto-sync advanced flight planner
- Cloud based Approach plate / charts viewer with user charts.
- And much more ...
(*) Please see http://haversine.com/airtrack/msfs for details of what is supported in FS9 and FSX and what is not before buying if you intend to use with one of these simulators.
A maintenance release with a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
An Amazing App
Runs perfectly again. Dev responded to fix app in less than 24 hours.
This app does so many things well, it's hard to describe. Despite cost, worth every penny.
Great X-Plane autopilot function. Integrates really well with most X-Plane aircraft, including Carenado.
No Longer works in Prepar 3D V4
awesome app when used in prepar 3d v3. now no longer works in latest prepar 3d v4 Enjoyed this app very much and paid $$$ for it now not working
Even though Prepar3D has never been an officially supported simulator, it did indeed work with the FSX plugin which was 32 bits. You'll be pleased to know that we've just released a 64 bit version of the FSX plugin so you'll be able to use it again with v4 and above. Please see the downloads section of AirTrack in the web site for the updated gauge file. Fun flights!
A great app for FSX
I am now using this app every time flying FSX. It may not work with all the addon planes such as NGX, but it works great with all the planes I flew. It does pretty much EVERYTHING I need when flying, like control the autopilot, set the raido, look at the FMC, and it has built in data base which is super convenient
for checking out VOR, NDB, airports, etc on the fly. It's priced at $25, but it's a steal if you consider, as someone already pointed out, it does the things that would otherwise require you to buy multiple apps. For instance, there is an app that only does the radio in FSX and it costs $15...
The app can certainly benefit from a bit more polishing on user interface and display layout. But right now it's perfectly functional. It does not upload flight plan from app's FMC to FSX, but it downloads flight plane from FSX no problem and makes it really nice to monitor the flight on iPad.
- Haversine Ltd
- 109.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Haversine Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Air Premium Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.