AirWeb - Web Browser for Apple TV
By Christian Arild Strommen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AirWeb is the first web browser for your Apple TV.
"Insanely impressed with how clever the implementation of @AirWebApp is.
One of those "Um...DUH" type experiences :)"
- Senior UI Designer at Apple
This is the first TV browsing experience that is actually pleasant to use! Using your iPhone/iPad as an input device you can now finally take advantage of that big beautiful HDTV to browse the web. Share webpages with friends or colleagues, or just surf on your own, either way BIGGER is BETTER.
AirWeb runs on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad that support AirPlay Mirroring and uses AirPlay to show the webpages directly on your Apple TV connected TV, while creating a trackpad and controls on your touchscreen iOS device. It takes full advantage of the width and height of your HDTV, and allows you to browse comfortably without having to look down at your iOS device.
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina
- iPad 2, 3 and 4
- iPad Air 1 and 2
- iPad Pro(s)
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus
- iPod Touch 5th gen
Note that you need an Apple TV 2, 3 or 4 to use this app wirelessly.
Please submit any feedback or bugs through email to us at email@example.com. We have no way of replying to you or help you if you just leave a review.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- Under-the-hood changes to make sure bookmarks, history etc will transition smoothly to the big upcoming 2.0 update
- Added support for the big iPad Pro
- Added multitasking support on the iPads
- Various other minor bugfixes
Fantastic web browser for Apple TV!
Highly recommended! This web browser works very well!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål
- Seller: Christian Arild Strommen
- © Object Factory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.