By Sergey Konvisarov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Powered by 64-bit NeatTimbre™ DSP engine, this app can help tune all your string, brass, woodwind, and some percussion instruments. It is fast and accurate, try it for yourself!
―― Airyware Tuner feature list: ――
• 9 octave tuning range: 15…8000 Hz
• up to 0.1 cent accuracy
• 400+ instruments, 900+ tunings
• ambient noise reduction
• strobe tuning mode
• linear needle meter
• A4 calibration: 300…500 Hz
• calibration to live sound
• waveform inspector (oscilloscope)
• sharp/flat/3b2# notations
• scale transposition ± 12 semitones
• tone generator, pitch pipe: C2…B4
• popular historical temperaments
• target note audition: C0…B7
• favorite tunings
• internal/headset microphone support
• high-contrast display
• feature request gateway
After the trial period ends, you can purchase a full version license. Alternatively, you can keep using the trial version as long as you want, but expect a reminder to pop up periodically. There will be no other limitations.
Initially, the app was made for Windows smartphones in 2012 and got high recognition among professional musicians. Most user reviews say that Airyware Tuner is the best guitar tuner app, however it is not only for guitars. It can help tune more than 400 orchestral instruments including popular guitar, ukulele, bass, banjo, violin, piano, flute, bagpipe, trumpet, clarinet, saxophone, cello, mandolin, veena. It works equally well at stage, home, and street. It is beloved by bass guitar players and contrabassists. It is used by pro piano tuners and luthiers. With instant reaction, scientific precision, waveform inspector, needle/strobe dual view – this tuner is a choice of musicians who care about the best sound.
What's New in Version 1.12.116
• improved In-App purchase workflow