By AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AJA DataCalc computes storage requirements for professional video and audio media.
Designed for video professionals, this application works with all the most popular industry video formats and compression methods, including AJA Raw, Apple ProRes, DVCProHD, HDV, XDCAM, DV, CineForm, REDCODE, Avid DNxHD, Apple Intermediate, 16 bit RGB and RGBA, uncompressed, and more. Video standards supported include NTSC, PAL, 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 2K and 4K.
AJA DataCalc allows you to change settings and calculate storage requirements in a single screen with simple controls and a clear concise display. Media durations can be entered in units of days, hours, seconds, or even as precise as frames using time code mode. Clicking on results will rotate you through alternative values whether GB or TB for storage calculations or time results in a variety of formats when in TimeCalc mode. Summary information obtained by DataCalc can even be optionally emailed and a brand new Favorites feature allows you to save common calculations for speedy reference.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Added new AJA RAW codecs
• Added new AJA PAK1000 preset
• Save favorite settings by name and recall them using the icon on on the upper left
• The user can now change the display format of both size and time calculations by directly tapping the results without leaving the app, instead of changing them in system settings.
• Preset selector syncs with user entered data size value
• Renamed ProRes codecs to Apple ProRes
• Minor bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 18, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AJA Video Systems
- © 2015 AJA Video Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.