AJKD, The American Journal of Kidney Diseases
By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AJKD, American Journal of Kidney Diseases
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest findings in kidney disease. The AJKD app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About AJKD, American Journal of Kidney Diseases
The American Journal of Kidney Diseases (AJKD), the official journal of the National Kidney Foundation, is recognized worldwide as a leading source of information devoted to clinical nephrology practice and clinical research. The journal aims to communicate important new information in clinical nephrology in a way that strengthens knowledge and helps physicians to provide their patients with the highest standard of care.
Each issue of AJKD includes a mix of research findings and educational content. Original Investigations—fully reviewed not only by peer reviewers but also by statistics experts to ensure validity-describe the latest findings related to pathogenesis and treatment of kidney disease, hypertension, acid-base and electrolyte disorders, dialysis therapies, and kidney transplantation. Case Reports highlight new diseases, novel presentations, and potential therapeutic strategies. In addition, AJKD's rich array of educational and special interest features includes narrative reviews, editorials, teaching cases, quizzes, and articles focusing on translational research, clinical practice, and socioeconomic aspects of kidney disease and treatment.
iTunes Subscriptions to American Journal of Kidney Diseases
A single issue of the journal for $41.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $499.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 24, 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 42.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2013 Elsevier Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.