Introducing Akṣara, a compact and refreshing app to get you familiar with the elusive Indic scripts at your fingertips.
In Akṣara, you can:
• View the Brāhmī alphabet in Latin and Devanāgarī
• Learn the corresponding variants in India’s major official scripts
• Check the historical scripts and their letterforms
• Find out how Indic scripts evolved through history in a simple timeline
Akṣara is designed and developed by 3type, an innovative type foundry based in Shanghai. Enjoy learning! We welcome any feedback to email@example.com.
• Minor UI improvements
• Correction of “ā” in Kannaḍa
• App Store marketing material updates
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.