Order an Alaska Yellow Cab from Alaska Yellow Dispatch using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!!
Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pick-up or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Send additional info to the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Alaska Yellow Dispatch @ 907-222-2222 (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the AK Yellow Dispatch application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Alaska Yellow Dispatch is disabled.
• Pick-up areas within the Municipality of Anchorage including the following locations: Ted Stevens International Airport, Alyeska/Girdwood, Eagle River, Chugiak, Eklutna, Peters Creek.
• Drop-off areas: Anywhere you want to go!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We use taxis a lot as we don't have a car. This app seemed like a great one. But we started to get double and triple charged while using the app to pay (credit card on file). We'd pay using the app and get a message it didn't go through so we'd try again. Sometimes it took three times to go through and get to the taxi driver. However, our credit card was charged for the payments that supposedly didn't go through. I understand they are working on this bug, but we haven't been reimbursed yet for the excess charges.
The tracking feature is a good idea and we like it. It would be better if it updated more often. The taxi location jumps miles at a time. It would show the taxi several blocks away, but the cab was outside waiting on us.
Needs to update their software. Not many options for their bookings and to cancel or whatnot. Just booked a cab and found Checker Cab outside, even though it said a yellow cab was outside and was prompting me to pay. I love Yellow Cab over Checker, but if their software is lying to me then I guess I'll just catch whatever cab is out there...
Love yellow cab
I love yellow cab just don't like that they did away with Pay by phone and that Apple Pay only works if you have a non chipped card
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.