Chronic pain diary – Ake
By Johannes Freund
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ake is a simple diary for people that are in chronic pain and want to document it. The focus is on the realization of the good days when you feel better then usual.
• Add entries with pain location, intensity and duration to your pain diary
• Add notes in order to keep track of the context of a specific entry
• Get a quick overview of the entries in your diary
• Add the pain locations that are important to you
• Get daily reminders to continue your pain diary
• Export your diary entries as CSV-file
• Add entries on Apple Watch
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- Support for iPhone X
As someone who suffers from debilitating chronic pain and inflammation this app is a god send. I need to keep track of my pain daily and this app helps me do that. I do wish that I could measure my pain by the time of day like in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, and nights, since my pain changes from hour to hour. These categories would help a lot so I can track my pain even better. I would also love to see extra reminders so that I can remember to stop and track my pain at those four times during the day.
Good, but could be better
I love the simplicity of the app, and it works with my watch. However, there is no graphing or charting in app. Something like AutoSleep is what I was hoping for.