*** Supported devices : see at the end of the description ***
We want to instill good moral values in our children. This interactive story book has been created to help you teaching the important values of sharing and generosity to your young children. The application's pioneering and fun features will permit a valuable and successful learning experience!
If you want your children to be more generous, download our story book and start teaching them now!
You will find in this application :
- An interactive story to read to your young child, with cute illustrations of our hero, Aki the little monkey.
- Points in the story where your child will have to choose what our hero, Aki the little monkey, should do in given situations.
These choices will be between two behaviors : one corresponding to an attitude of sharing or being generous, and one corresponding to an attitude of non sharing.
Your child will be able to see immediately the effects of her/his choices so she/he can understand what behaviors generate happy situations, and what behaviors don't.
With this interactivity your child will feel involved and will be actively participating, which is a key factor for successful learning activities.
The story will change based on your child's choices, making the story different each time you read it.
Hopefully, when you read the story again to your child, she/he will make more generous choices, and ultimately be more generous in the real life.
And when she/he is not, maybe you can ask her/him : "What would Aki the monkey do?" to make her/him think again and hopefully change her/his mind!
- A version for boys and a version for girls.
By selecting the sex of your child when starting the story, our hero will become either a boy or a girl to match the sex of your child.
The illustrations and the texts will change accordingly.
The purpose here again is for your child to feel more involved for a more effective learning experience.
- A function where you can take pictures of toys actually belonging to your child to have them appearing inside the story.
These pictures will then replace the default illustrations in some pages.
It will make your child feel even more involved and active when she/he sees her/his own toys inside the story!
- A section for you, parents, containing useful information to help you in teaching your child to be a generous person.
- "Tip" buttons in some pages of the story permitting you to access explanation about a technique, used in that page, to help you in making your child more generous.
- An evaluation of the level of generosity based on the choices made.
It will motivate your child to read the story again later in order to achieve a better result and self evaluate her/his level of generosity.
The application has been designed for children between 3 and 7 years old.
Contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Supported devices : iPad (except 12.9 inches iPad Pro), iPhone (5 and higher)
- Screenshots and keywords change
Ratings and Reviews
Just great !
I read illustrated book in English to my boy every evening, I wan't him to be bilingual with out the stress of the school system, this interactive book is fun because it also teaches consequences of choice wen sharing and not sharing... and he can change if he want the story of Aki the boy or Aki the girl!
We are having fun with it...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.