Akira Watanabe's TsumeShogi for Primer
By Mynavi Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Akira Watanabe's TsumeShogi for Primer" is an application to enjoy solving the shogi problems.
Mynavi corporation, the leading company for shogi applications, and Kakinoki shogi, that has the distinguished operability, have collaborated on this software.
- A hundred selected shogi problems, and all problems are mate in one or two. These are easy for beginners.
- Akira Watanabe, the first Honorary Ryuo, is the supervisor and has cooperated with voices.
- Using Kakinoki shogi for the engine, which has good reputation.
- For beginners, there are easy explanations on help file about the rules of shogi and how to move the shogi pieces.
- Computer will make the best move against your move. Please enjoy the "real" shogi battle.
- You can choose the questions form, numerically, appointing a number, at random, or choosing from panels.
- After a correct answer, panel will open each time. There are the hidden pictures behind the panels.
- You can check the record of each problem about the date and time, results, and time required.
What's New in Version 1.21
- Fixed a bug (Menus were in English on iOS 9 in Japanese environment).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Mynavi Corporation
- © 2012, Mynavi corporation, Yoshikazu Kakinoki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.