Eat your way through Alabama’s best barbecue restaurants and discover the story behind each plate. As you check off stops you make along the Alabama BBQ Trail, you’ll rise in the ranks from Piglet to Barbecue King – the highest honor for barbecue lovers everywhere.
With the official Alabama BBQ Trail app, you can:
• Find information about the best barbecue restaurants in Alabama
• Get alerts when you’re near spots you’ve been wanting to try
• Mark off restaurants you’ve visited
• Earn badges and share your progress with friends
Download the free Alabama BBQ Trail app today to get started.
+ Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Yesterday the data wouldn't load, today it does. The listing of BBQ restaurants is nice to have, I like that they can be sorted by distance, and I like that the Yelp link is there. The restaurant listing is out of date, though. Some of the restaurants are now closed, and there are some not listed here.
I loved the first version of this app. The update does not work. It locks up and refuses to display any information. I end up having to lock my iPhone or iPad then quit the app without getting back in it because nothing works when the app is in the foreground.
Please fix it because it has great potential.
Crashes every time it opens. I don't know who Alabama has writing their apps but you would think they would at least test them before they publish them. This and the 100 dishes app are useless.
- Alabama Bureau of Tourism & Travel
- 62.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alabama Tourism Department
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.