The Alabama Civil Rights Trail
By Alabama Bureau of Tourism & Travel
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Walk in the footsteps of the Civil Rights Movement by exploring the people, places and events that brought Alabama into the international spotlight and changed the course of history.
The official Alabama Civil Rights Trail app helps you:
• Discover civil rights landmarks across the state
• Plan your visit to Birmingham, Montgomery, Selma, Tuskegee and other cities that were pivotal in the Civil Rights Movement
• Explore an interactive timeline that takes you through the struggle for equality, from Jim Crow and mob violence to desegregation and the Civil Rights Act
• Browse biographies of famous figures like Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr., then learn where you can visit to relive their legacies
• View maps of civil rights destinations within each featured city
Download the free Alabama Civil Rights Trail app today to get started.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
+ Bug Fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 30, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 53.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alabama Bureau of Tourism & Travel
- © 2014 Alabama Tourism Department
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.