Alabama Code aka AL12
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- The Code of Alabama in an easy-to-use, iPhone interface.
- Runs entirely from the iPhone. (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law.
- Sections are hyperlinked so if another section is referenced it will
be a clickable link.
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Alabama law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.3
- updated statutes as of June 2012
- bug fixes
Excellent niche app. Search function is excellent. Now updated through June 2012!!!!!
Best app on my device
Thank you so much for update!!!!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 10, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mike Kinney
- © 2012 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.