With Alabama Teachers Credit Union Mobile Banking App, you can have convenient access to your accounts when and where you need it. Use your mobile devices to safely and securely bring the credit union to you. Our mobile app is FREE and allows you to:
• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills (if a bill pay subscriber)
• Locate a branch
• Reoccurring transfers
• Member to Member
• Pay a Friend
• ATM/Debit Card On/Off
• Credit Card EzCard Single Sign On (SSO)
• Account Alerts
• Delinquent loan indicator
• Profile Update
• Stop Payment for Check
The systems are built using the SmartApp Development Environment (SADE). SmartApp features secure login (SSL encryption and multi-factor authentication compliant). Once you have completed your initial registration, you will be required to log in to your account each time by username and password, PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID if applicable. Mobile Banking also has a time-out feature if you should leave your device open for a period of time.
You can contact us at (800) 470-0704 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the Alabama Teachers Credit Union Mobile App or the self-registration process.
• Out of band authentication code - for unrecognized devices
• Recurring transfers – choose from: one-time, daily, weekly, every two weeks, monthly, every 3 months and annually
• Member to Member – able to transfer funds between other ATCU members
• Pay a Friend – able to transfer funds to other accounts outside of ATCU
• ATM/Debit Card On/Off - only for cards associated with the account logged into
• Credit Card EzCard Single Sign On (SSO)- for ATCU Credit Card account holders
• Account Alerts – set per account and received by email/text
• Delinquent loan indicator - a yellow bar in the widget and a message, “Past Due Loan” in red for loan past due. The past due warning does not apply to Credit Card accounts.
• Profile Update – under settings, phone numbers, address and email can be updated
• Facial recognition
• Stop Payment for Check – for a single paper item, not a range of checks
• Receipts - attach receipts to specific transaction in the history for record keeping
• Account history – a report is available in SWA (desktop application) with option to save and print the transaction history report
Ratings and Reviews
Worst app ever
This app is not efficient. Every time they update it, YOU have to update your USERNAME/PASSWORD !! This is frustrating! This is now the THIRD TIME I’ve had to setup new user with them on the same account. The app use to be efficient but now it’s not. You can’t see the credit card accounts through it. You can’t see pending transactions in it. It is by far the worst update I’ve seen with any company or app I deal with. Nothing with their app is smooth in transition from the updates.
I keep getting a message that system unavailable. I have to uninstall and reinstall to get it to do anything! Hate it! It is not user friendly. Can not see pending transactions.
User unfriendly app for iPhone. This app makes me want to end my long relationship at this credit union.
- Alabama Teachers Credit Union
- 120.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Alabama Teachers Credit Union — Copyright © 2019 - All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.