Submit a service request to the City of Alameda! For potholes, graffiti, street lights out, trees, sidewalks and more the Alameda SeeClickFix app makes reporting an issue easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common service requests to select from. The app allows you to upload pictures or video to accompany your request. The mobile app can also be used to submit many types of requests including street light issues, damaged trees, parking meter issues, graffiti, illegal dumping and much more. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted and follow the issue from the time it is reported until it is resolved.
Update supported agencies
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2008-2015 SeeClickFix, Inc.
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.