Faster. Smarter. And soooo good lookin’.
The official Alamo Drafthouse app has been rebuilt from the ground up to get you into your seat quicker and easier than ever before. With elegant, intuitive design and a host of new features (plus many more on the way), this is your new favorite way to enjoy your experience at Alamo Drafthouse.
* Skip the lines. No need to visit a kiosk, a box office or your office printer. Head straight into the theater and have a seat.
* Keep your wallet in your pocket. Securely save your credit card details to the Card Vault.
* Find your favorite seat. Easily flip through showtimes to see which seats are available before you buy your tickets.
* Not feeling it tonight? Get a refund directly on the app up to one hour before the showtime.
* Snag some stuff. Add limited edition Alamo Drafthouse and Mondo merchandise to your purchase with just a touch.
* Dig deeper. Watch movie trailers, see what's playing, and scope out what's trending.
* 24/7 access to your Victory account. Check your rank, earn rewards, and use them directly in the app.
Never visited an Alamo Drafthouse location? We’ve got locations across the country, delivering the best film, food, and drink all in one seat. Learn more about us at drafthouse.com, facebook.com/alamodrafthouse, twitter.com/alamodrafthouse, or instagram.com/drafthouse.
Ashburn, VA | Austin, TX | Charlottesville, VA | Corpus Christi, TX | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | El Paso, TX | Houston, TX | Kansas City, MO | Laredo, TX | Los Angeles, CA (coming soon!) | Lubbock, TX | New Braunfels, TX | New York, NY | Omaha, NE | Phoenix, AZ | Raleigh, NC | San Antonio, TX | San Francisco, CA | Springfield, MO | Winchester, VA | Yonkers, NY
- Fix: card vault no longer needs to be unlocked to use a credit card
- Fix: you can now use a credit card without it being saved
- Fix: registration was not allowing special characters in name
- Fix: tapping on tickets circle/number was not opening upcoming tickets
- Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Gift Card App Issue
My husband and I love the Alamo. So much so that I bought him a $100 gift card which I added to my app. I used the gift card once to purchase tickets and it worked. When I went to purchase tickets again, it told me to put all of the gift card information in again. I had assumed the app worked the same as other apps and like my credit info—once it was added it would keep the information and allow me to use the gift card as payment until there was a zero balance. No one knows how to help me—I’ve tried gift card customer service and customer service. I really don’t want to lose $80.
Crashes and Freezes phone constantly
Myself and a few of my family and friends have all experienced the app freezing and crashing. The worst part is when I try to close out the app to try and get it to work again it freezes my phone for a good 10 seconds. This app is the only one that does this when I force close it and it’s very frustrating especially when I try to just open the app to show the clerk our tickets. Using an iPhone X, 8 and 7plus the issue seems to be across the board. Love the app but man is it a pain most of the time.
Nice UI but needs Apple Wallet support
Overall this app is really nice and easy to use. It's been a little buggy at times but lately it's been working great. My only complaint is that it won't let you add your tickets to Apple Wallet. This small feature would make a huge difference and make the movie going experience at Alamo so much better as my tickets would pop up on my lock screen as soon as I get to the theater.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.