A simple alarm clock app that supports a weekly schedule of alarms.
Set your favorite music as your wake-up alarm, and start your day feeling great!
- Snooze (3 - 30 minutes)
- Fade in alarm
- Weekly scheduling
- Sleep timer (sleep music)
- 12 hour and 24 hour time format
- Vertical and horizontal modes
Use music of your choice or select one of the preset alarms (over 10) to wake up happy and smiling.
Relax and fall asleep to the sound of your favorite song or one of the preset sleep music.
It has a feature that allows you to listen to sleeping music when you are ready to retire for the night.
Through this feature, users can be smoothly lead off to sleep.
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS APP:
The planning for this app started when we happened to hear from a nursery school teacher that, "The children always sleep well on rainy days."
Through further investigation, we heard the same thing, not just from other nursery school teachers, but many mothers as well.
But, through what mechanism this was happening by remained unclear. There are various theories, such as an atmospheric pressure theory (it was due to low atmospheric pressure), a light intensity theory (it was due to the sky being dark and cloudy), and a sound theory (it was due to the sound of rain being close to an f/1 tremor).
We decided to focus on the sound theory and added a feature, to a basic alarm clock app that plays sleeping music, such as the sound of rain.
From this, a total coverage alarm clock app, that can both smoothly lead you off to sleep and wake you from your slumber, was born.
- There is a possibility that the alarm may not ring at the set time under the following circumstances:
* The device is set to silent mode
* The device is set to Do Not Disturb mode
* Notifications from this app have been disabled
- If you are unable to find the music you would like to play within our app, the cause is likely that the music exists within the iCloud but has not yet been downloaded to the device.
In that case, start up the standard music app and download the music to the device. Then, you will be able to select the music you want within our app.
- Icon update
- Disable auto-lock of screen
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Supported languages update
Ratings and Reviews
I was able to set the alarm for Monday’s at 5pm but further use of the app only allows me to turn the alarm off or on; no new times or days updating are offered just the one original alarm setting - No additional time and day settings offered. Help Please. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your message.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I think it is in the specifications.
In this app the alarm is needed to be set each night.
It is designed to be used in the same way as an analog alarm clock.
I hope this explanation will make things clear. Thanks!
Good app to set up a vibration only alarm. Be sure to charge your iPhone before you go to sleep with this app as the battery goes away faster. User friendly interface. Simple but well programmed.
Nice alarm for setting only 1 alarm each day of the week.
It would be even better if we could set more than 1 alarm per day! It’s still a good app.
- HANBUNCO, INC.
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Hanbunco, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.