Alarm Clock - My Music Alarms
By Impala Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
-- WAKE UP YOUR WAY, EVERY DAY --
Set any number of alarms, fall asleep or wake up to your favorite iTunes music and personalize your clock display with +10 Themes & unlimited colors. It’s the classic alarm clock of the 21st century!
• Set Unlimited Alarms
• Set your favorite iTunes music as alarm sound
• Sleep Timer - fall asleep to your favorite music
• BIG Snooze Buttons - Fully adjust the snooze function & length
• Local Weather Information like weather description, temperature & wind details
• Slide the clock screen from left to right to control the foreground brightness.
• Instant Flashlight - shake the device
• +10 Themes and Unlimited Colors Available!
-- WE LOVE FEEDBACK --
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions.
If you are happy with this update, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
-- ENJOY…THE TIME IS RIGHT! --
What's New in Version 5.1.6
• The battery percentage is now showing correctly
The stock alarm's music is so light, and just becomes nice background music to sleep to, so I wondered if there was a free app that would allow me to set my own music (metal) to wake up to. This one came up. It promised to do what I was looking for, and it's not a large size.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars though is because there isn't much when it comes to instructions-I had to figure it out mostly on my own.
I set the stock alarm for another time, just in case, but it wasn't needed. This one set of right at the time set. Beautiful!
Good but an irritating flaw
I like the app but for one thing: when I'm playing music and the alarm goes off, it stops the music and does not resume. When I re-open the music app, the "now playing" icon is missing!! This forces me to shut down the music app then restarting it, whereby the "now playing" icon reappears and I can listen to the music again. Please fix this!
A second flaw: I get anywhere from four to eight banner reminders of an alarm going off, when simply one will suffice, especially given the volume I require for my bad hearing.
I really liked this app because it did everything you need for free! But lately it's been more frustrating than anything. It's hit and miss as to when it decides to go off. Most of the time it works but more and more lately it just doesn't go off. I'll set the alarm and I can see it in there but many times I over sleep and the alarm never went off, and it is still showing in there as if it has yet to go off. Very frustrating, hopefully this can be fixed because I really like this app!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 04, 2017
- Version: 5.1.6
- Size: 70.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Impala Studios B.V.
- © Impala Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version$1.99