Alarm Clock - My Music Alarms
By Impala Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Set any number of alarms, fall asleep or wake up to your favorite iTunes music and personalize your clock display with +10 Themes & unlimited colors. It’s the classic alarm clock of the 21st century!
• Set Unlimited Alarms
• Set your favorite iTunes music as alarm sound
• Sleep Timer - fall asleep to your favorite music
• BIG Snooze Buttons - Fully adjust the snooze function & length
• Local Weather Information like weather description, temperature
• Slide the clock screen from left to right to control the foreground brightness.
• Instant Flashlight - shake the device
• +10 Themes and Unlimited Colors Available!
-- WE LOVE FEEDBACK --
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions.
If you are happy with this update, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
-- ENJOY…THE TIME IS RIGHT! --
What's New in Version 5.1.7
• Thanks for using Alarm Clock! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Great alarm clock app but please fix the volume control bug affecting my alarms.
This app is really great and I use it to wake up every morning, but lately, this app has been experiencing problems with its volume control and when I close it on days when I wake up earlier than I intend to, the alarm keeps nagging me about the volume being too low to sound even though when I check the volume on my app the volume is all the way up on both alarms. And when set a new alarm to see what’s going on the alarm goes off but something in the app causes the alarms volume to go down to the point where I only barely hear it. Please fix it, this bug causes some problems with waking up on time some nights.
I have used this app for years as it has all the features I enjoy. However the last update killed things for me. No matter if the setting is to stay on or run with the screen off the app keeps crashing in the middle of the night. Which in turn causes me to not get up in time. I have checked my settings and storage capacity to ensure it is not my phone closing it down. I don't have problems with any other app i use. At this rate i may have to find a new alarm app.
Annoying volume notification
Love the app but the recent updates nag me with constant notifications saying the volume is turned down when switching away from the app—even though it’s actually turned all the way up. Seems like a bug but it’s very annoying and the notifications clutter the lock screen.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 30, 2017
- Version: 5.1.7
- Size: 69.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Impala Studios B.V.
- © Impala Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version$1.99