Alarm Clock with Flashlights Lite
By Alexander Galstyan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Exclusive Flashlight Alarm Lite for iPad will help you to wake up with music you enjoy, illuminating surrounding darkness. Define color of two big flashlights and orient at night by their brightness!
- Gorgeous LCD display
- On/Off flashlights
- On/Off weekday
- On/Off Auto-lock
- 12 or 24 hour format
- 8 built-in sounds supported: Old Phone (default), Army Trumpet Loud, Bells Awesome, Cuckoo Parrot, Eagle, Peacock, Red-Tailed Hawk and Time Bomb
- Snooze is customizable
- Alarm works even screen is locked
- Background alarm support.
- Landscape orientation support.
- Weather information integration.
Enjoy Alarm Clock with Flashlights Lite
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Fix crash with snooze under iOS 5.0
This alarm clock has a few beautiful colors, and pretty good sounds. The flashlight is great, and his appreciated by our 2 daughters. The bad thing is that the alarm clock works when it want to.
I wanted to do a test run on the alarm before using it. I set the alarm for 12pm e everyday. Well, the alarm sounds off whenever it wants. Some days it doesn't even ring..
I will be deleting this app because I need an alarm clock that works.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 15, 2012
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alex Galstyan
- © Alexander Galstyan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.