Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, never sleep through your alarm again, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, countdown to important events, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Ultrasonic, Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, ThinLine
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
* Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Choose a way to stop the alarm: shake your device or solve a math problem
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need
* Widget: access the remaining time till the next alarm and live local weather conditions in Notification Center.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Shake your device or solve a math problem to turn off the alarm
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
- Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
- Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
- Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
- Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
- Exclusive designer clocks
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
- Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
- Customizable auto-lock time
-Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Shuffle music ON/OFF
- Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Show Weather ON/OFF
- Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
- No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
- Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you've been looking for!
For complete access to all Alarm Clock for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications – otherwise, alarm will not ring;
*Location data to provide you with the weather forecast for your exact location;
*Media library so that you can set your own music as an alarm or a sleep timer sound;
*Camera to activate a powerful built-in flashlight;
*Photos to give you a possibility to set them as countdown pictures.
Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
The app is usually awesome. I like the features and layout far more than other apps I’ve tried. Pretty much everything is adjustable and customizable, and there’s even a couple things that I never thought I might need in an alarm clock.
But there’s been multiple times where I’ve woken up in the middle of the night, checked the time, and found that the app is either closed or appears to be closed. I don’t know if this is because of automatic updates, (because the app seems to shut down automatically but doesn’t reopen correctly), or because of ads (which are handled like a separate app, so the “disable screen lock” function gets deactivated), or because of requests for reviews (similar problem as with ads), but it’s unnerving now that I’ve been late for work once.
The alarm is supposed to work, and usually does, even if the app is only open in the background, so I don’t know exactly what happens. But even if the phone just locks, the “fade in” option for the alarm gets disabled, and it is -loud-.
So, so far, I’ve disabled automatic updates, paid for the app to get rid of ads, and currently I’m writing a review at 3:45AM. This app would be perfect if it didn’t find ways to shut itself down.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. The paid version of the app should not have ads so in case you face any please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent app from shutting down please go it's Settings - Advanced - Auto-lock and ensure that the necessary parameter is set to Never. Hope this helped.
I️ Love The Pay Version of This Alarm Clock! It is Well-Worth the Minuscule Investment!!!
I used the free version of this Alarm Clock for a while, but the ads drove me crazy, so I got the pay version just to end my exasperation with the pop-up ads.
Little did I know, the pay version is, in an overly used word, AWESOME. It has so many great features, it has never once played some annoying noise instead of my Mozart when waking me up in the morning (like the free App used to do all of the time). It has all sorts of other features that I use and love (I will let you read about them rather than list them all here).
To make a short review long, BUY THIS APP IF YOU USE AN ALARM APP!!! It is by far the best one that I have used, and after trying this one, I have no need to look further. It is a great deal at only $3.99. Seriously, get this App. ♥️
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate that you are so satisfied with our app! Thanks again for using it and leaving such a positive review.
Broken since I upgraded to iPhone 8+
Loved this app with my old phone. Liked the ability to select the song I wanted from my iTunes library. Now that I have upgraded my phone, and with it iOS 11, when I select the song I want, it shows as selected, but instead plays some unrecognizable rhythm from somewhere, I assume as it isn't anything I would have put on my phone. Can we get a fix for this bug.
Update to developer response. Always leave your app as the current app. I tried both ways. When leaving your app current, I get the unidentifiable rhythm track. When I leave the Apple Music app open to a selection in my library, I get a warning from your app that says I need to leave it open. I still get the rhythm track playing. Sounds like a bug to me. I have an iPhone 8+ with iOS 11 as delivered on the phone - no Maine applied yet.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing the feedback in the comments. Please note that in order to have your iTunes music played you need to keep the app open in the foreground on the screen when expecting an alarm.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 83.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.