Alarm Clock for Me
By Apalon Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, countdown to important events, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Ultrasonic, Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, Odometer, ThinLine, C-Motion clock
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
* Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need
* Widget: access the remaining time till the next alarm and live local weather conditions in Notification Center.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
- Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
- Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
- Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
- Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
- Exclusive designer clocks
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
- Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
- Customizable auto-lock time
-Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Shuffle music ON/OFF
- Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Show Weather ON/OFF
- Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
- No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
- Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you've been looking for!
What's New in Version 3.3
- Optimized for iPhone X!
- Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 11
- The app now supports Turkish, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Traditional Chinese, Polish, Norwegian and Danish languages
- Improved nightstand mode: enjoy new minimalistic look of your bedside clock
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! Don't hesitate to share your impressions and feedback with us via email@example.com
Just one flaw that I’ve experienced so far: as far as I have discovered, you can only pick songs for your alarm music list one song at a time. It’d be nice to be able to select a genre, artist, or album, or even just to tick several songs at once from a songs listing.
Otherwise: a fantastic alarm app in every respect, in my opinion. Like the vibrate & flash options for one I really cannot leave wake-up to chance. Fade-in music for day-to-day.
Another minor blemish: $3.99 to remove ads is too much. Still, best alarm app of the many I’ve tried
Issues with sounds
I like having the clock on. During the night when I wake up, I can see the time. I like most of the features. Being able to dim the clock is great. But, what I don't like are the sounds. For some reason, while this is running, if I get an email, or a text, or anything else, I get dings and pings. I have my phone set to a sleep mode from 9pm to 7am where the ONLY sounds I should get are calls from a few specific people (in case of emergency). As long as this clock runs, every middle of the night email I get sends a notification that wakes me. I hate it. If they can fix that issue, then I'd give this five stars. Until then, you get 2.
I’ve had nothing but trouble with this version of alarm. The flash light comes on randomly throughout the night, sometimes as many as three times. Wouldn’t think that wakes you up but it does. Music has done the same thing, which is a real mystery. Can’t explain it. On a trial i done have these problems when the app is closed
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 76.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2017 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.