Alarm Clock HD - Music Alarms
By Impala Studios
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enjoy...The time is right!
• Set Unlimited Alarms
• Set your favorite iTunes music as alarm sound
• Sleep Timer - fall asleep to your favorite music
• Local weather information like temperature & weather description
• Slide the clock screen from left to right to control the foreground brightness
• Instant Flashlight - shake the device
• Unlimited colors to personalize your clock display
• Full watchOS 2 support
When your app is open, you can use the volume slider within the app. When the app is in the background, use the device volume to set your volume.
GET ALARM CLOCK HD PREMIUM
Upgrade to a Premium Membership and receive the following ongoing value:
• News & Twitter feeds
• Premium Customer Support
The subscription is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription is for a period of one month and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For our terms & conditions go to https://impalastudios.com/terms
-- WE LOVE FEEDBACK --
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or questions.
If you are happy with our app, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
-- WAKE UP YOUR WAY, EVERY DAY --
What's New in Version 3.1.8
• Thanks for using Alarm Clock HD! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Clock w/ alarm
Although I lived with this app for quite some time, I've tolerated several quirks that I didn't like.
1. The flashlight doesn't work. Although the screen turns white as if it were on, the light on my iPhone doesn't turn on. Other apps using this feature do work, so I know it's not my phone.
2. If I happen to have the app on the background or even closed, the alarm still sounds. Great if I happen to forget to open it, but really annoying if I'm working on something else and it goes off. Even more annoying that it's not consistent.
3. When #2 happens, and I swipe up to turn it off, the alarm sounds again within 30 seconds. You have to click on the pop-up to turn it off. Again, extremely annoying if I'm working on something else.
4. As of this week, none of my music I have on my phone is viewable. All music was removed from the app. It tries to pull music from your iPod, but music on your iPhone isn't labeled as an iPod. Not positive if it's a recent upgrade that did this, but am glad I discovered it before I accidentally overslept! And, please don't point out that you can use the different alarm sounds instead. I know that and specifically wanted this app for the ability to play my music randomly. Disappointing.
Since #4 just recently happened, I'm turning this alarm off - possibly removing it since it won't do what I want it to.
Excellent Alarm and Functional App
This alarm clock is absolutely wonderful. It has pretty much every feature I've ever needed, and now I use it as a bedside clock. I've never seen it fail to ring. It's absolutely amazing. The only thing I think could be added is the ability to turn off notification alarms; when I'm out of the app, I usually don't want it to ring. I turned off notifications for the entire app from settings, though, and it works just fine. This app is really great.
I’ve used this app for a while...but
This alarm clock has been my favorite since I started using it, but since recent updates there are some bugs.
1. When listening to music the app no longer silences (overrides) the music and the alarm doesn’t sound over the music and pretty much blends into the music. I’ve over slept because of this.
2. The alarm seems to choose its own volume it wants to sound at, even when phone is at full volume.
3. Alarms don’t sound when do not disturb (DND) is on. Which, isn’t exactly functional and defeats the purpose of the alarm. My work around was to have the DND to turn off a minute before alarm is set to go off.
4. When pressing snooze the “button” doesn’t always respond.
5. Apple Watch app doesn’t always alert you either.
If these bugs were fixed, this app is great. Custom colors and dimming (which is great for a third shifter), custom snoozes, alarm days, fading into alarms. Only wish list item was a choice to use phone ringtones for alarms.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 26, 2017
- Version: 3.1.8
- Size: 77.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Impala Studios B.V.
- © Impala Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.