Alarm Clock HD - Free
By Alarm Clock Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alarm Clock HD brings Music to your Bedroom and keeps your iPhone&iPad Connected to the News and your Social Media Friends!
With built-in Weather information, RSS and Social Media integration like Facebook & Twitter, Alarm Clock HD keeps you informed all night long!
- Flashlight - Sleep Timer - iPod Music Alarms - Weather - Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Battery Level - Fully functional Alarm Clock - Universal Application
GET IT NOW BEFORE YOU GET LATE!
- Play your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up gently
- Automatically read the latest posts of your Facebook friends
- Automatically read the latest tweets from your friends in Twitter
- Automatically read the latest news from RSS Google Reader
- Fall asleep with relaxing songs, podcasts and audiobooks using the built-in Sleep Timer.
- Instant flashlight option by shaking the device
- Unlimited colors to personalize you clock
- Universal Application (Pay once to get Alarm Clock HD on your iPhone AND your iPad!)
ADVANCED FEATURE LIST:
UNLIMITED ALARMS AND SETTINGS:
Set your own alarms, daily alarms, weekly alarms, etc. You can let the alarm sound or music fade in gently and set the fade in duration when the alarm fires.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEWS INTEGRATION:
Read the latest news from your friend and family. Stay up-to-date with RSS feeds and Twitter posts. All in one screen and easy to manage to your personal interests.
IPOD MUSIC ALARMS:
Wake up with your favorite iPod Music. Add one song, two songs or whole playlists to your alarms.
LOCAL NOTIFICATION ALARMS:
Receive alarms even when application is closed using the iOS local notifications.
The application automatically retrieves and displays local weather information. You will see your local temperature, a weather description and wind details. You don't need to select a location manually!
Play your iPod music for a given time period and let the music stop playing when you fall asleep. The sleep timer will fade out the music gently so you won't wake up from sudden sound level changes.
Easy turn your iPhone or iPad into a flashlight by shaking it. The flashlight also illuminates the flash LED on devices with a LED, like the iPhone 4.
Slide the clock screen from left to right to control the foreground brightness.
Monitor your battery level from within the app.
BIG SNOOZE BUTTONS:
Fully adjust the snooze function and length.
Automatic integration of your all iPhone clock settings, like AM/PM settings and 24/12 hour clock format.
All functions of this alarm clock are fully adjustable.
What's New in Version 1.67
Alarm Clock HD: The most reliable way to wake up with your own music!
Love at first ring
I am the kind of person that might need to be yelled at in order to actually wake up. That being said my alarm clock sounds are usually chosen to be super annoying and tend to startle me awake - which seems to be really unhealthy. (I know it freaks my husband out when I wake up from a dead sleep and sound like someone gasping for air, on the verge of drowning.) I downloaded this out of desperation. My phone was being weird and I long ago opted to not replace the batteries in my traditional alarm clock. My only option was to use my iPad. This alarm is easy for me to set (I don't like having to figure stuff out...) and wakes me up. The best part? The alarm starts quietly and gets louder. No more near heart attack wake ups! Seriously, this app makes my whole day better! Also, I can set multiple alarms, which is awesome! To the creators of this app, thank you. You have made my life better.
I have had this app for a year and this is like my go to because:
1. I can use music from my device w/o having to make it a ringtone
2. plays entire songs
3. Will play until you hit stop like literally...(it's really helpful to me!)
4. When editing alarm and alarm is off, will alert you.
5. Has a flashlight option
With pros there are also cons and here are some things that can be improved:
1. Music from my device can be played as an alarm clock ONLY when app is open (*you can put your phone on lock but make sure the app is what you see when you unlock an lock the screen)
2. When I edit my alarm and press exit, always asks me to save. Where's the question on whether or not I want to save it?
3. Weather and news informations in the corners are very small...will need a magnified glass to see.
4. Color selections on the time are totally off! Asked for pink clock and I get purple
Bugs for internet connection
I bought this app assuming that it will stop bugging me about 'no internet' connection. I have switched off weather display, still it displays a pop-up which doesn't go away automatically, which says kind of 'no internet connection, cannot display weather and .....'. My weather feature and other feathers are kept off in its settings.
I use this app as an electronic LED clock through the night when put on charging.
And have used it for many months. Lately it has started putting these kind of messages in spite of being switched off in Notification center, over the time display, which stays there whole night, making one unable to see the time, when one need to. Then I have to manually click 'ok' every time to see the time. When I am not using internet connection for anything, why should it show so? And btw wifi is always on, cellular is off limits for this app.
I wish I could give zero rating.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 1.67
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Alarm Clock Company
- © Alarm Clock Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.