Alarm Clock Pro
By iHandy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
★ New feature ★
- Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter password.
Now it's the No.1 top paid utility app across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you've been waiting for -- Alarm Clock Pro!
- Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
- Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
- Fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
★ Clock ★
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Customizable auto-lock time
★ Alarm ★
- Select your song or even playlist as alarm
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound/Music ON/OFF
- Sound/Music volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
★ Sleep Timer ★
- Create your own playlist with songs, podcasts or audiobooks
- Shuffle playlist
- Music/Sounds gently fade out when time is up
★ Live weather conditions and 4-day weather forecast ★
- Display weather conditions and temperature in your area
- Automatically find your local weather, no need to search through lists of cities
- Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display
- Display 4-day weather forecast of your location
- Detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and "feels like" temperature
★ Flashlight ★
- Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight
★ Tips ★
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Shake to toggle the flashlight
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
What's New in Version 1.9.0
- Optimized for iOS 7.
***THE ONLY ALARM I USE!!***
I've had this app, and have been using it for years now-WITHOUT FAIL!! This alarm is quite simple to use, and easy to understand. It's nice to wake up to the music of my choice. It's also nice to check the weather at a glance, which is very accurate! Don't be at all afraid of this app. It's all I've ever needed, and I'm sure you'll agree. And another thing that's important to me is that I've had absolutely no trouble with this app from one update to the next. Every update has been seamless, and at least as good, (but usually better) than the previous version, so I've never needed to contact the developer(s) about any problems at all. (Don't you just hate it when you update an app, only to find it doesn't work right anymore?) Thanks for a nice, accurate, easy to use app. Keep 'em coming, and I'll gladly trust you with any of your other!!
🐙🐵🐛🐦 love it, but why flatten icon
Why flatten your app icon? The last one was so cool looking. Just because many other app devs do it doesn't mean you have too. Look at the popular app 1pass. They did get a new look for 1pass 4 but it looks really cool and they didn't flatten it.
Latest update is improved.
It's more responsive. It's faster.
I didn't know they had a shake to snooze. Great feature.
I use this to wake up to birds in the stream which is a track that I bought an iTunes and it's very relaxing. I like to use the fade-in so it wakes me up gently within five minutes with the advanced settings. Make sure you put it on the charger. Also double check that you set the time AM instead of p.m.
This app is great.
Thank you for bringing the brightness adjustment back!
Finally - you can now adjust the actual backlight from within the app instead if just the contrast. This makes a great app even more so. I have recommended this app to my friends and they all love it. Does exactly what I want it to do. Wish it had more clock styles but all of the different colors are pretty cool. Red light has the least effect on night vision so I usually choose red.
I'd like to be able to see battery charge status.
Version 1.9.0 has a bug where when you go to change the time of an alarm, it shows you the current time on the scroller instead of the time the alarm was originally set for.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: iHandy Inc.
- © 2014 iHandySoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.