Alarm Clock Pro
By iHandy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
* New feature *
- Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter password.
Now it's the No.1 top paid utility app across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you've been waiting for -- Alarm Clock Pro!
- Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
- Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
- Fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
* Clock *
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Customizable auto-lock time
* Alarm *
- Select your song or even playlist as alarm
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound/Music ON/OFF
- Sound/Music volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
* Sleep Timer *
- Create your own playlist with songs, podcasts or audiobooks
- Shuffle playlist
- Music/Sounds gently fade out when time is up
* Live weather conditions and 4-day weather forecast *
- Display weather conditions and temperature in your area
- Automatically find your local weather, no need to search through lists of cities
- Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display
- Display 4-day weather forecast of your location
- Detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and "feels like" temperature
* Flashlight *
- Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight
* Tips *
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Shake to toggle the flashlight
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
What's New in Version 1.10.4
- Improved accuracy for "Shake to Snooze".
- Fixes issue where some users may need long time to launch in iOS 5.1.1.
Just not reliable any more
The set alarm sounds have never played if this app is in the background- and that includes if pop ups happen. Now, though, the sound that does play seems shorter, quieter, and less persistent, so it no longer wakes me up. As often as not, too, it doesn't even go off at all, and I awake hours later to find some past alarms still set. What was annoying enough before has become a complete deal breaker.
Other clock and timer apps without exception still manage to play their set sounds even if totally running in the background to start with, so this is not an iOS system limitation as iHandy claims, but a clear programming failure. It's a real shame, because it's otherwise a great app I've used for years.
I've switched to Nightstand which has even more functionality, but without these limitations.
Former 5 Star Reviewer/User Since App Inception
Not dependable anymore- how dod they screw up a formerly/once perfectly great app?
This app does not produce sound on any of my devices the iPhone 5s, the iPad mini retina, the iPad 2 all running iOS eight stopped working right after the Iowa State upgrade don't want to go to college to learn how to use nap I've used perfectly for the past several years it should just work a longer does.
It's what happens when you take a very good working anything and try to proverbially reinvent the wheel with it I shouldn't let it be it was a great app but cost me when I chose to depend on it and it was my only source traveling of a wake up call which that is my bad for doing that ha ha Ha ha ha so try the free version to test it out if it works great maybe consider an upgrade because the display is still good or just use the apples built-in alarm in the background and then use the free version for display of the clock.
I'll just my opinion not sure why it's getting so many stars as I'm not the only one with the trouble- call hopefully it gets fixed but again with me once I lose trust in something not likely it will come back.
Please add this!
Could you provide the option to have the little icons on the corners of the app fade away when not in use and fade in went the screen is touched? The clock looked prettier, like a real alarm clock before all the little icons on the corners were added.
Also when app switching why can't it go straight to the clock like before instead of the brand name splash screen? If you guys can add/fix these two things, it'll be perfect. I really hope these things can be done' Thanks for a great app'
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 26, 2014
- Version: 1.10.4
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: iHandy Inc.
- © 2014 iHandySoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.