Alarm Clock Pro
By iHandy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
* New feature *
- Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter password.
Now it's the No.1 top paid utility app across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you've been waiting for -- Alarm Clock Pro!
- Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
- Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
- Fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
* Clock *
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Customizable auto-lock time
* Alarm *
- Select your song or even playlist as alarm
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound/Music ON/OFF
- Sound/Music volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
* Sleep Timer *
- Create your own playlist with songs, podcasts or audiobooks
- Shuffle playlist
- Music/Sounds gently fade out when time is up
* Live weather conditions and 4-day weather forecast *
- Display weather conditions and temperature in your area
- Automatically find your local weather, no need to search through lists of cities
- Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display
- Display 4-day weather forecast of your location
- Detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and "feels like" temperature
* Flashlight *
- Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight
* Tips *
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Shake to toggle the flashlight
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
What's New in Version 1.11.1
- Improved the sound effects of the "Sleep Timer".
- Fixed some issues where app open not as fast as expected on some iOS 7 devices.
Works great on my iPhone 6 plus. I wake up to a nature music track.
I set it to fade up 5 minutes so it starts out soft and gradually gets louder.
This last update fixed any issues with iOS 8. This app has been very reliable and I have used it for years.
I found that I had to buy the HD iPad version of his app for it to work on my iPad. Don't try to use he iPhone version on your iPad. It won't work. It does work great if you get the iPad version.
By the way make sure vibrate switch on left side of the iPhone is not turned on as that may prevent the alarm from going off. Also if you want the music to play leave the app open but you can hit the sleep wake button in the phone to turn off the screen so it's black and no light will show. That's what I do.
I didn't know they had a shake to snooze. Great feature.
I use this to wake up to birds and a running stream which is a track that I bought an iTunes and it's very relaxing. I like to use the fade-in so it wakes me up gently within five minutes with the advanced settings. Make sure you put it on the charger. Also double check that you set the time AM instead of p.m.
This app is great.
Favorite Alarm App
I've been using this app for 4 years now and have had a great experience! The built-in alarm options/sounds are better than a lot of alarm apps, or you can create your own playlist from iTunes.
A user-friendly tip: If you prefer to have your phone in silent mode, make sure you always have the app running in the foreground. It can be set to never shut down while charging, or it can be put into sleep mode by tapping your sleep/wake button. The alarm will still go off if the app is running.
Used to be a 5 star app
I used to depend on this app, but it has recently gotten glitchy. My biggest gripe (and dealbreaker) is that no longer allows Audible or Podcasts to run in the background. The integrated Alarm Click Pro sleep timer is too barebones and I depend on Audible's sleep timer to help me drop off. I'd run it in the background, alarm clock in the foreground, and have the absolute best of all worlds. This functionality now appears to be lost. Then, the last two mornings, the clock stopped 2 seconds (literally) before the alarm went off. I'm gutted. I'm going to have to find a new alarm that isn't so fussy.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 1.11.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: iHandy Inc.
- © 2014 iHandySoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.