Alarm Clock Pro
By iHandy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
* New feature *
- Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter password.
Now it's the No.1 top paid utility app across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you've been waiting for -- Alarm Clock Pro!
- Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
- Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
- Fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
* Clock *
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Customizable auto-lock time
* Alarm *
- Select your song or even playlist as alarm
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound/Music ON/OFF
- Sound/Music volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
* Sleep Timer *
- Create your own playlist with songs, podcasts or audiobooks
- Shuffle playlist
- Music/Sounds gently fade out when time is up
* Live weather conditions and 4-day weather forecast *
- Display weather conditions and temperature in your area
- Automatically find your local weather, no need to search through lists of cities
- Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display
- Display 4-day weather forecast of your location
- Detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and "feels like" temperature
* Flashlight *
- Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight
* Tips *
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Shake to toggle the flashlight
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
What's New in Version 1.12.0
- Perfectly supports iOS 9, bringing seamless user experience.
- Fixed an issue where alarms stopped working for some users on iOS 9.
Overall it's great and I use it every morning. One big problem is that it mixes up the music. My first alarm (I use two in the am) is Indian music. But half the time it plays bird song, 30% of the time Indian music and 20% of the time the loud gangster rap I use for my second alarm. The second alarm usually plays what it's supposed to. So every night when I open the clock app I have to go in to the first alarm and click on the song to hear it play just to make sure it works -(half the time when I test the song it doesn't play at all, sometimes it's the Indian music, tonight I clicked on Son of Shiva and instead it started playing Pitbull. I restarted and it played the right song). The music/sounds are SUPER glitchy. I've had two alarms set with the same music for over a year, the only thing I change is the time, yet it's constantly the wrong sound in the am. Hope this is something that can be fixed.
A decent alarm clock
I was looking for an alarm clock that provided some additional features over the standard alarm on the iPhone. This app certainly has that, but I have to say, I'm pretty frustrated with it in one aspect. You would think it should be easy enough to set music to play instead of a blaring alarm sound. This app has that ability, but when I set a select few (3) songs to play at random (or in sequence) as my alarm, about half the time it will play OTHER songs at random. So, when I have selected a light piano to play as my alarm, about half the time I'll get some rock and roll tune that screams and shocks me out my slumber! Also, I had to turn the weather notification off because when the alarm goes off, if you touch anywhere except the snooze or disable button, the weather modal pops up and you have to dismiss it before you can deal with the alarm...that may be playing loud rock and roll....
Works great on my iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 9. I wake up to a nature music track.
I set it to fade up 5 minutes so it starts out soft and gradually gets louder.
This app has been very reliable and I have used it for years.
I found that I had to buy the HD iPad version of his app for it to work on my iPad. Don't try to use the iPhone version on your iPad. It won't work. It does work great if you get the iPad version.
By the way make sure vibrate switch on left side of the iPhone is not turned on as that may prevent the alarm from going off. Also if you want the music to play leave the app open but you can hit the sleep wake button in the phone to turn off the screen so it's black and no light will show. That's what I do.
I didn't know they had a shake to snooze. Great feature.
I use this to wake up to birds and a running stream which is a track that I bought an iTunes and it's very relaxing. I like to use the fade-in so it wakes me up gently within five minutes with the advanced settings. Make sure you put it on the charger. Also double check that you set the time AM instead of p.m.
This app is great.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 19, 2015
- Version: 1.12.0
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: iHandy Inc.
- © 2014 iHandySoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.