Alarm Clock Xtrm Wake Pro - Weather + Music Player
By Radin Alcira
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple but stunning alarm clock for your iPad. The reliable and user-friendly clock application built especially for iPad. Now with AirPlay - stream your music or alarm wirelessly using airplay enabled speakers, Apple TV and Airport Express Base Station.
None will come up for Alarm Clock Xtrm Wake Pro’s appeal. Listen to your music with three music player skins. Fall asleep gently and wake up with your favorite playlist. Fade out music sleep and fade in music alarm. What more you could ask for?
All simple features:
- easily dim the screen with the vertical slide of a finger
- easily change LCD color theme with the horizontal slide of a finger
- easily set alarm by tapping few buttons
- easily stop or snooze your alarm by tapping large buttons
- easily select music or playlist
- easily pinch in or out the live weather conditions
- easily explore all other features instantly
Alarm Clock Xtrm Wake Pro is a feature packed application yet anyone can simply start this app and see the simplified user interface; so easy to use that anyone can pick it up and understand it immediately. And there's a lot to like, particularly the best music player skin designs for music lovers who can’t sleep without listening to their favorite tunes.
See the live local weather information right at your fingertips. Pinch out to see accurate weather conditions for today and tomorrow. Or pinch in to minimize your display to current conditions.
Set your alarms the way you want it. Whether it’s multiple, once, daily, every other day and even set different music playlist for each alarm. Just keep the app in the foreground even if your device is in sleep mode and your tunes will gently wake you up in the morning. If you forget to keep the app open, it will still wake you up with the built-in alarm notification. There’ll be no worries…
1. Weather data automatically refreshes every 30 minutes. Double tap to manually refresh.
2. Depending on your current volume, music sleep will begin slowly fading out at the set time. It may take a little longer to sleep when in full volume.
3. Weather display and music player will automatically close after music sleep to minimize bright display when you glance in the middle of the night. Double tap each area to display both again.
4. Weather server may sometimes not feed the current condition. Please refresh by double tapping the weather area to reset weather display or please wait until the correct feed shows up. There is nothing wrong with the application.
5. It is recommended to plug your device overnight so as not to deplete your battery in the morning or make sure it is fully charged before going to sleep.
What's New in Version 3.73
- bug fixes
Truly Fantastic Clock!
The iClock Pro HD is a wonderful piece of engineering with a beautiful large and bright display as well as very intuitive controls for the alarm and iTunes music.
The weather data and music display panels can be hidden with a double-tap of the screen which conveniently leaves just the clock display if desired. The alarms are easy to set and can either be from a selection of preset tones or any of my iTune favorites. I like that the alarms begin softly and increase in loudness every few seconds.
The brightness of the display as well as the color choice is easily adjusted.
You won't go wrong with this app. It is well worth the price.
BTW, the developer responded to me very quickly regarding a question I had - a BIG plus as far as I'm concerned.
Used to be great...
This app has been a staple for me across several iPads and the free version on my iPhone. However, since updating to iOS 9.2.1, the weather feature no longer works. As the last app update was in 2014 AND the developer website looks to be abandoned--scrolling message has been there for months, it looks like I will have to find another alarm with weather.
Tried many - this is the best one
I love this app. The playlist feature works really well. It shuffles correctly so I wake up to different songs from my playlist. The display is just right for my nightstand.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 30, 2014
- Version: 3.73
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Radin Alcira
- © 2011 ISC Mobile Division
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.