Alarm Night Clock / Music
By Hana Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Once the most popular Music Alarm Night Clock, now FREE! LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR ONLY ONE DAY. GET IT NOW WHEN IT's FREE!
New feature: sleep timer! Get to sleep and wake up to your music! With iOS 4, alarm works even when the app is not running! iPad support! High definition UI for iPhone4/iPhone5!
Best clock with all features you want: wake up to music from your iPod library, multiple alarms, vibration alarm, weekday/weekend repeat settings, digital/analog theme, customize color and time/date format, auto-dim, portrait/landscape mode, travel time zone mode. It even comes with a bonus flashlight!
** ALARM **
- Wake up to music from your iPod library
- Direct access to all your musics
- Sleep timer. Fall asleep with your favorite music!
- With iOS 4, alarm works even when the app is not running
- Multiple alarms
- Alarm in iPhone sleep and silent mode
- Weekday/weekend repeat settings
- Vibration alarm
- Non-stop alarm music
- Whole-screen touch snooze
- Customize snooze interval
- Customize alarm duration
- 7 built-in alarm sounds
** CLOCK **
- Whole-screen touch Snooze
- More than 16,000,000 colors
- High definition UI for iPhone4
- Portrait and landscape modes
- Screen auto dim, tap to see the time
- Four beautiful Digital/Analog themes
- Show/hide seconds, AM/PM
- Show/hide date, weekday
- 12/24 hour format
- Disable/enable auto-lock
- Optional Travel time zone mode
- Slide finger up/down to adjust brightness
- Compatible with iPhone 2.0, 2.1, 2.2.1 and 3.0
** FLASHLIGHT **
- Double tap to turn on
- Tap again to turn off
** HINTS **
- Slide your finger up/down to adjust brightness
- Set alarm duration to non-stop to enjoy music
- Enable autolock or auto-dim to save battery
- Recommended to keep iPhone on external power
** FAQ **
- Q: How to adjust the backlight (background glowing)?
A: Go to iPhone Settings->Brightness to adjust backlight.
- Q: Why can't I use iPod music as alarm?
A: To use iPod music as alarm, iPhone/iPod OS 3.0 is required. Make sure the iPhone/iPod Touch is in portrait mode when selecting music as alarm from iPod library.
- Q: Why doesn't alarm go off?
A: Like all alarm clocks in app store, the app must be running to use the alarm. Make sure the volume is not zero and repeat flag is set to everyday or any weekday you want. For version 1.5.1, make sure the "disable autolock" is on.
** CONTACT US **
- Email email@example.com
- Website http://www.hanajobs.com/mobile
What's New in Version 1.6.7
- Support for iOS 6/iPhone5
Would have given 5 stars -- as this app is very nicely designed and looks great as well -- what would give it 5 stars are 2 things: 1) have all the alarms listed in one place so you can see them all together and 2) add a few more alarm sounds to the few listed.
That said, I tried several other alas but this one stood out as easiest and most reliable.
Perfect for what it is
And that is a stable, reliable bedside clock and alarm. It's one of the first apps I ever bought back when I got my 1st gen iPod touch. I've used it every night for years. I've even used the built in flashlight a few times. Like the addition of music in theory, but haven't tried it yet.
THE most reliable, best working alarm clock.
I have six other alarm apps sitting on my phone doing nothing. I was looking for one that looks nice and can be counted on. This is it! None of those others (and they were top rated...) worked consistently. Choose this if you want to choose the best.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 09, 2012
- Version: 1.6.7
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Hana Mobile LLC
- © 2012 Hana Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.