Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• Fixed a network connection issue some people were experiencing when sending arming or locking commands, which prevented the screen from updating properly after the command was sent.
• Updated broken “Review This App” link for iOS 7 users.
• Note: We are aware of an iOS 7 issue that prevents the phone from being able to report geo-fence crossings when the app is in a terminated state (i.e., not open or running in the background). This is an iOS level issue (not specific to the Alarm.com app), which we hope will be resolved soon. In the meantime, please keep the app running in the background if you have iOS 7 or higher, and are using the Geo-Services feature.
So far so good with this app
Just got the system and have been tinkering with the app for the past few days. The app and website are a little buggy with the light rules feature. The first time I set up a schedule to program my outdoor light it simply turned it on and off sequentially for 15 minutes until I deleted the rule. I created a new rule (with same on/off times) and it seemed to work. So far, so good. Excellent customer service. By the way. It is very easy to get a live body on tech support and they are very good.
A few suggestions:
Please set up a panic button on the app. If the developers are concerned that it would be hit inadvertently, simply ask "are you sure?" with a yes/no pop up tab. This would be very useful when out of reach to my control panel.
In the lighting tab: please put and indicator letting me know if a light or switch is on or off. This gives me peace of mind knowing the schedule (or rule) is working when I am away for long period of time.
Def would recommend.
This is one of the most 'functional' apps ever! I have, occasionally, left home ... or gotten in bed, without setting the alarm -- this app allows me to set it without an early return home or getting out of bed! I absolutely LOVE this app and would recommend it to anyone with a compatible home security system. We have had NO problems with the app. Although the arm/disarm cycle was a bit sluggish, initially, that 'problem' seems to be resolved -- especially when arming from inside the house! We live in MS, and have accessed our system from as far away as CA, with only a few seconds delay -- I've waited longer for the 'tone' to leave a voicemail!
We have recommended this app to others and expect to continue doing so. We are, and have been, exceedingly pleased! 👍😎👏
Live Watch Security has been great...wonder about accuracy.
I had issues with this app in the past, but that appears to have been more Verizon's fault.
However there is still the issue of one day with me standing there the app said my garage doors were closed and they weren't.
Maybe verizon was to blame as well, but it makes me question it's accuracy. This could be a sensor issue, but I see the app, the sensors, etc as a package deal.
Also the time I was waiting outside for it to disarm and it already was - just failed to update. Again could be verizon. I waited 37 mins!
For those reasons I gave it 4 stars. Service from Live Watch though has been wonderful. When this app works it is 5 stars easy, to be fair lately it has worked flawlessly. Perhaps the update fixed the issues.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 16, 2013
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2013 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.