Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Apple Watch!
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 3.7.3
• Configurable Today Screen widget lets you view and control devices and trigger Scenes from outside the app.
• Minor enhancements / fixes
I really like this app. It does everything I need it to do. There is one thing I wish it could do, and maybe it can I just have not figured it out. I wish there was a way to review video recordings on it. Like, for instance. I wish it would record, and then I could go back 4 days from now and review video from day 3:00 pm until 3:30 pm. ThT would be great. Other than that, I love this app and everything on it. It's user friendly and it has so many functions. Great job!!!!
Times out cannot connect
I have a new iPhone and I cannot disarm or arm my system if I delete the app and reinstall it works for a while but after one failure to connect you have to delete the app and reinstall it again Protection One wants to charge me every time they send somebody out to tell me that they can't fix it solution is to after getting into my house and disarming the alarm that went off due to it not connecting I just have to wait for Protection One to call the see if everything is all right this is my life. Note that my iPhone has really strong signal Wireless or without the Wireless so that's not the problem
Great App! Easy to Use!
I've had systems using the Honeywell app and let me say in my opinion this is so much better and faster that it would be a significant factor in who I chose for my security company. They are constantly updating the app to make it more user friendly. I'm a totally happy customer!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 188 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2015 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes