Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Apple Watch!
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 3.2.4
• Fixed an Apple Watch issue introduced with the release of iOS 8.4. For users still experiencing issues with the Apple Watch app, please log out of the app and log back in again in order for this update's fix to take effect.
• Other minor enhancements / fixes
This is an amazing app that works like a charm. This gives you direct and complete control over the security system at your home, or multiple homes. We use it to turn off the system when we get close to home, but more importantly to turn on the system if we leave but forget to arm it. This makes my phone a master controller for all home security. You won't be disappointed with what this will do. I highly recommend it for giving you another level if control and another level of peace of mind!
The app is very intuitive and has worked very reliably with my installed system. About 98% of the time commands I send from the app are executed on the system in 5 - 15 seconds (arm/disarm, door locks, thermostat). Every now and then there's a delay and it might take 30 seconds. Exception is the "peek in" on the image capture - it's inconsistent and can take from 30 seconds to a couple minutes before the image shows up in the app. All around very solid app.
Good app, potential to be a LOT better
It used this app since it was installed. It's peace of mind and comes in handy. I have noticed that there are times when there is a delay of getting notifications when something in the system occurs. And a few glitches, for example, when the garage door closes, the app notifies me it is "open". Also, to see an improvement, I would like to see an option to "bypass" sensors when arming, directly from app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2015 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.