Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Apple Watch!
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 3.2
• Support for the Apple Watch - Download our companion Apple Watch app to control your security system, locks, garage, lights, and thermostats, and even view live video from the watch.
• Actionable Notifications support - Send a command directly from any Arming Reminder, Lock-Left-Unlocked, or Garage-Left-Open push notification you receive.
• Thermostat Improvements - Now you can edit your thermostat schedule and control fan settings via the iPhone app.
• Control Lutron lights, shades, and keypads via the app. Other enhancements to Lights screen.
• New Water features - monitor your sump pump and remotely turn on/off your water.
• Other minor enhancements / fixes
I like the new design as it is fairly obvious what the status is on the main screen. One UI fix would be the PIN screen that only shows three (3) digits and not the required four (4) when entering. Not a functional bug, but just a usability fix. Otherwise it seems to be working well.
Edit: I still love this app and use it everyday, but the Watch feature is currently not working for me. I have to authenticate with my iPhone first before the status will update on the Watch. If they can get this working seamlessly, then it'll be a five star app. Hoping it gets resolved soon.
Great app, new awesome design!
They respond to our reviews of Silent Arming so quick! The team is amazing. Arm/disarm my system is much faster, lock and lights are faster as well. I've never seen any network error issue. Last review: this app is totally different that the old one. I didn't realize it was updated. I was shock when I open it. It is awesome design. They added lots of features and fix bad things. They do really listen to what we said. I am able to access my lights and lock more easily from the main screen. Can't say how great it feels.
Fantastic App, One suggestion
It would be nice to have the biometric access on the Apple iPad Air 2. Everything else is fantastic! Also, I have noticed that on one of my systems, when I go to arm, it asks if I want to bypass open sensors. Yet, on my other system, it does not allow me that option. Any help in the matter would be appreciated. "Bypass-able" system is a Networx panel. "non-bypass-able" system is a Simon XTi.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2015 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.