Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Apple Watch!
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 3.2.6
• iOS 9 compatibility fixes
• Other minor fixes and enhancements
iPhone app good, iOS 9 compatibility not so good
Still good functionality, but compatibility with iOS 9 seemed better before this iOS 9 compatibility update. What's up with the incorrectly sized splash screen when using Touch ID? Also, no longer seems to work properly with the task switcher - shows the same wrong-sized splash screen instead of the app content the way it did prior to the update.
HomeKit support anytime soon?
Touch ID broken?
Just updated to latest version and the Touch ID isn't working. Tried turning off, closing the app, used my passcode to get back in, turned Touch ID back on, closed the app again, tried opening back up, it spun for a few seconds like it was going to ask for my fingerprint, then went to the screen asking for my passcode again. Not too happy with this update.
Easy to use and functional
Easy to use and functional app. I read some people are having trouble with Touch ID or screen size but mine is great. No problems with either. Support is amazing as well.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 3.2.6
- Size: 73.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2015 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.