Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Apple Watch!
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 3.2.4
• Fixed an Apple Watch issue introduced with the release of iOS 8.4. For users still experiencing issues with the Apple Watch app, please log out of the app and log back in again in order for this update's fix to take effect.
• Other minor enhancements / fixes
Great app when it works.
My wife and I enjoy being able to control our system from any where and get updates on our systems status. Have noticed that many times the app has been very slow to communicate our just doesn't send commands at all. It's been enough times now that we don't really have faith that what it's saying is accurate. The watch app is also very slow to communicate with the system and sometimes buggy. Great concept but needs improvement.
Exceptionally Easy to Use and Provides Peace of Mind
I love this app. It has been largely reliable, has a beautiful UI, and offers all I need for monitoring my home on the go. I use a large variety of features and being able to access them all via the Apple Watch is super convenient and the coolest differentiator on the market!
Great, but could be better
I really like this App and the functionality and convenience that it provides. The thermostat status has to be refreshed manually several times in order to get a current temperature status with the newer version, however (iPad and iPhone), which is a bit annoying -- and which was not the case with the prior version. A great App overall, though.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 3.2.4
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2015 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.